A Death In The Family

Michael Conor: You were related to Michael Jackson but not by blood. You were related only through your father Macaulay Culkin and that made Michael Jackson your god father. You were with your fiancé Michael Conor at an interview and you were sat off in a private room where you had loads of privacy. The walls are sound proof so no one could hear you. You were watching the interview through the tv in the private room when you got a call from your father. "Hello." You said. "Hey Y/N." He said. "Hey dad do you think you can face time me?" You asked. "Yea I actually need to tell you something where's Michael?" He asked. "He's doing an interview right now and looks like they've just finished." You said. "Ok well he needs to be in this what I need to tell you is for the both of you." He said. "Ok." You said. Once Michael came into the room as well as Chance Brady Drew and Sergio your father faced time you. "Hey dad." You said. "Hey princess." He said. "Michael come here son." He said. "Did I do anything wrong sir?" He asked. "Nope I just have some bad news." He said. "Hold on sir let me get my band mates to SHUT UP FOR A SEC!" He screamed. They shut up real quick. "Ok now what is it that you need to tell us?" You asked. "Y/N baby princess your god father has just died." He said. "What?" You asked. "Your god father Michael Jackson and my best friend has passed away Y/N." He said. "How are Paris Michael and Blanket?" You asked. "Um I've spoken to his mother and Paris is really upset." He said. "Oh thanks for telling me dad." You said. "Well I have to get back to set I love you and I'll text you details of his memorial when I can ok." He said. "Ok." You said. You got off the phone and you didn't know you were crying until Michael wiped a tear away from your eye. You looked at him and he knew you couldn't tell the others about what happened. "Y/N I'll tell them ok they'll understand." He said. "Ok." You whispered. You turned towards the guys as they were rough housing each other. "Guys can you calm down something bad happened in Y/N's family and you need to know like right this second." He said. You couldn't hold it in right then and you started crying. The rest of the boys were like brothers to you and so when they saw you cry the first one you ran over to was Chance since he was the closest. "Y/N what happened?" Chance asked. He got no response. Then he looked up at Michael. "Michael?" He asked. "As you all know Y/N's god father is legendary king of pop Michael Jackson and her dad called while he was on set to tell Y/N that he has died." He said. They stopped what they were doing and they all put you and Michael in a group hug. All you wanted was to see him and that's exactly what you were gonna do. You were gonna introduce the guys and Michael to his children and his family. You were so happy about that up until just a second ago. Once they saw that his mother took to his Instagram and posted a pic of you and him when you were a baby. Then the news came on. "A statement from the family of Michael Jackson given by his brother Jerome." The guy said. "We as the family of Michael Jackson wanted the public to know that his god daughter Y/N Culkin and her fiancé Michael Conor will inherit private land and he loved them the most his top priorities were Prince Michael and Blanket Y/N Michael her father us and the people he touched we as a family ask that you don't post anything just yet give us time to grieve and we'll keep you updated. We love you Michael can't believe your gone too soon. Thank you." He said. You cried more. The day of the funeral came and you were not so happy. The only way you could cope was to make out and tease Michael. The funeral started and you were wearing a sparkly glove on one hand and you were wearing black. You saw your father and so did Michael. It was your turn to deliver a speech about your god father Michael Jackson and Michael was up there to begin with as well as the boys. Your voice cracked during your speech. You finished your speech off with a letter that you had wrote with the help of Michael his band mates and your father. It went a little something like this. "Hi my name is Y/N Culkin and I wish I was here today for a different reason but I'm not. My god father Michael Jackson died not how he probably wanted to but I wish I can turn back time. Just the other day I called him and I was like hey god father i want you and your staff to meet my boyfriend Michael Conor he's a fellow musician and we're getting married." I said to him. Then he told me. "Y/N your father has already sent me pictures of you and him and I'm glad that your getting married but on one condition. I want to perform and be front row at your wedding." He said. "I can make that happen." I said back to him. But I know now that he won't be at my wedding to watch his god daughter get married. Michael I don't know why you had to leave us but I know that your watching over us. Love your god daughter your friend and your future son in law." You said. Then you started to tear up. "I just wanted to say that my god father was the best god father anyone could ever ask for... and I miss him... so much." You said and then you cried. You miss him.