You See Brooklyn When She's Born

Michael: You and Michael were having a little bit of alone time and that also consisted of you guys making out and touching each other and you were also naked. You had just took a break when Michael's phone rang and it was chance. You couldn't hear the conversation between them but all you heard was an ok and you were rushing towards the hospital. When you got there you saw chance. "Hi chance How's Emma?" You asked. "She's good." He said. "Why did you want us at the hospital?" You asked. "Well the reason I asked for only you guys to come is one all of my family and Emma's are on vacation and 2 the rest of the boys had plans with their families and I didn't want to bother them." He said. "Oh." You said. "Well I have a surprise for you both if you will follow me." He said. He took you back into a room and then you saw Emma and then you saw her holding a baby. "Chance are you telling me that you and Emma just had a baby today?" You asked. He nodded his head. Then you turned to Emma. "And you were well enough for people to come visit?" You asked. She nodded her head. "Well who wants to hold her?" He asked. "Michael you hold her." You said. Chance had picked up his baby from Emma and he handed the baby off to Michael. "What's the name?" You asked. "Well she's a girl and her name is Brooklyn." Emma said. "Awe she's so cute guys." You said. "Well we glad you think so because your an aunt and an uncle." Chance said. You guys got presents and you were so happy. Once you got ahold of Brooklyn you didn't want to let her go. You handed her back to chance only after you took selfies with the baby and set them for your lock and phone screen. Then you went home and you were still over the moon that you guys decided to continue what you guys were doing before you got the call and your life chances for the better and you were the happiest person person on this whole entire world and planet.

Chance: You got the call and then you went to go see Brooklyn and hold her and you were so happy that you were crying and you couldn't wait to spoil her and do her hair and take her shopping on her birthday and do all kinds of stuff with her. Now that your an aunt you'll get to and you were so so so so so so so so  happy.

Brady: You were the happiest person on the planet but you couldn't leave due to your job and your boss was a total bitch.

Drew: You were at a wedding in Hawaii but you got to see Brooklyn on FaceTime and you were sure that you were gonna love her with all your heart.

Sergio: You were driving Sergio to meet the boys at a restaurant when you got the call but by the time you were in traffic you were mad because it took forever and you took shortcuts and you were tired but you got to see her through the window and took a pic of her and then you left. You came back the next day and you got to hold her and you were so excited that you set up a nursery room in your guest room so that if they needed time away you made your baby feel just like she was at home.