He Asks You To Prom

Michael: You had just started dating yesterday that was the day before everyone was making up their promposals. You were in your honors music class with Michael but he wasn't there and you didn't know why. You continued to work on your part on y'alls song for your project when you heard the intercom speaker come on. "Ladies and Gentlemen please make your way to the auditorium." The lady said. Your class was the first one in the auditorium. When you walked in you saw that it was decorated really cool and you thought that someone was getting asked out to prom and you were excited for that person. When everyone was seated the lights went out and then the stage lights turned on and there you saw Michael Chance Drew Brady and Sergio your boyfriends friends up on stage and they were starring at you. The rap that they did was over Michael took the mic from Chance. "Y/N my princess come here please." He said. You went up on stage and went up to him. "Now my princess I have a question to ask you." He said. "And?" You asked. "Y/N would you be my Nikki Minaj and rap at prom with me?" He asked. Everyone screamed and Chance handed you flowers. Brady and Drew handed you candy and Sergio handed you a bear. "What do you say babe?" He asked. "Yes Michael I'll go to prom with you." You said. You were happy and so was he. You really can't wait for prom.

Chance: You were walking up to school and you saw everyone looking at you. And they did a bunch of dances and Michael rapped and Brady was walking with Chance and Sergio and they were in scrubs and drew was on a stretcher that they had borrowed from the medical room. Then Chance started to pretend to do some sort of work on Drew and Michael was holding his hand. And they were asking him questions and they were trying to get to the point of why drew was "in pain." Once they figured it out they let him be and then he got worse and they did surgery on him and then he was better. "Y/N my baby girl I need to ask you something." He said. "Yes Chance?" You asked. "Well Y/N it would be McSteamy of you to go to prom with me?" He asked. "Yes Chance I'll go to prom with you." You said. "She said yes." He said. Everyone screamed and you were literally the happiest person on this planet.

Brady: You were walking around school when every guy handed you a rose and you were confused. So you kept walking around school and you kept getting roses and then you got candy and then you got a bear and then you saw Brady and you were like the happiest person in the world. "Y/N I have a question?" He asked. "Yes." You said. "Prom?" He asked. "Yes." You said. You were so happy that he asked you and you were excited to go to prom.

Drew: You walked to school and as you were walking you saw drew and then you saw loads of other people and then you saw almost the whole school in front of you and they were gonna do something. They started dancing and you looked at them like they were crazy. So you thought it was for someone else and you had just walked in on it and you were about to join when Drew pulled up in a human Rolls Royce. "Sup Y/N." He said. "Hey Drew." You said. "So would you come to prom with me?" He asked. "Yes drew I would love to go to prom with you." You said. Everyone screamed and then you guys walked to school and you were over the moon all day and you couldn't wait for prom.

Sergio: You were walking into school when you saw that it was decorated like a Mexican restaurant and then you saw Sergio and the guys and you started crying. They did a song and then they did a little dance for it. Once they were done dancing Sergio looked at you and then Sergio came up to you and wiped your tears away. "Y/N I've been wanting to ask you this for awhile now and I didn't know how to other than doing it this way. Y/N would you eat chips and salsa with me and be my date to prom?" He asked. "Yes." You said whole crying. You were happy that you get to go to prom and you were the happiest person on this planet.