Prolouge

(This is what you wear)

I wasn't the luckiest girl around; that much I knew at least but even with that I still had people around me who would help and be there for me like my friends and of course

I wasn't the luckiest girl around; that much I knew at least but even with that I still had people around me who would help and be there for me like my friends and of course. I do however find me being unlucky quite ironic considering my so called "special" abilities that I get from my mom's side.

My mom says I should keep it a secret though saying that the world isn't ready for me to see to show them. So I keep them hidden as much as possible until the time is right, although as what I am doing right now I just got done getting supplies for the house when my eyes catch the sight of some jewelry in a display case.

It was a sapphire necklace and earrings with silver linings and I couldn't help but went in the store to buy it. As I paid for my stuff and headed out, there was beeping sound and red lights started to flash repeatedly.

Cashier:Sorry mam but it seems you forgot to pay for one of your items

(Y/n):Oh really sorry about that, here I'll get my money out now

I started walking as I was looking for some change when I slipped on some water that was on the floor. The cashier saw and was going to catch me but he ended up falling on the ground with me, face first might I add you.

He must have hit hard because I see that he had a little scratch on his forehead that was spewing some blood, I started to panic as this whole situation looked very bad in my favor.

(Y/n):N..no no no no! Please sir you need to wake up

Officer:Freeze!

(Y/n):W..wait! I..I d..didn't m...mean to do t..this it was an accident!

Officer:An accident huh, well listen why don't you come with us quietly and we can discuss how this happened

(Y/n):O..okay

~Time Skip~

Today didn't seem to be getting any better for me as I was taking into court and explained my story only half the court believed me and my mom, dad, and little sister, only a year younger as I am 18, couldn't convince them. So the judge finally came to the conclusion on sending me to take a five months sentence at Nanba Prison.

I didn't struggle as the officers take me away to the bus there as I didn't want to be in even more trouble. Although before I left my mom ran up to me and put's her necklace around my neck and looks at me smiling.

Crystal:This is just something that will help you when you call out for it make sure you use it when the situation calls for Okay

(Y/n):A..alright

alright