Happy New Year! The New Year's Tournament Is Where we get Serious Part 2!

(I am so sorry that I took this long to update but fear not the chapter is here and I hope you enjoy it and it was worth the wait. Also for waiting this long I will give you a little tidbit on what's going to be in one of the chapters. That tidbit is that fusion is going to be a thing with the reader and another character. That is all and once again I joe you enjoy the chapter) 

Reader Pov

As both Rock and Yamato continued to fight against each of their rivals I kept on cheering for them to win, it didn't seem like I needed to though as both of them seem to be holding their own so far.

Jyugo:So uh this events taken a turn

(Y/n):Yeah this supervisor and liang from building 5 are really no joke but rock and yamato are amazing as well

Hajime:That's because building 5 has a lot of combative types they always do this

Uno:Wait how is this legal!?

(Y/n):I honestly do not know but in a prison such as this I'm wouldn't say I'm surprised

Uno:~smile~ Heh, Yeah you are right about that

I rolled my eyes playfully at uno before focusing my attention back to the match. Liang was delivering a few high kicks towards rock but he blocked them all, really what great fighting prowess I think my sister and rock would get along just fine if they met.

When liang almost hit rock in the face and rock dashed backwards I started to get worried. Oh I really do hope he isn't beginning to lose this fight.

Liang:I intend to win this tournament rock! And for my prize I'll build a new training ground so I can become even stronger and that lovely girl will be mines ~points at rock~ rock! what do you hope to gain from these games?

Rock:.....................A Stone Oven!

We all deadpanned when we heard him say that, okay I get that rock loves food but didn't think he loves it that much.

Liang:~sweatdrop~ You're kidding me

Rock:No I'm not, if I win I'm gonna have them install a nice stone oven in our buildings kitchen

Liang:But of all the things you can get why that?

Rock:Because Shiro says he could use one! Do you have any idea how delicious pizza can be if it's baked in a real stone oven and that's just how one example there are plenty of dishes that can benefit from a smoky flair and even distribution of heat!

Hajime:So he's fighting for the kitchen

Jyugo:Can't honestly say I'm surprised

Uno:And there's nothing like an Italian baked stone oven pizza

(Y/n):I mean uno is right about that foods cooked in stone ovens are actually definitely better than regular, I would know I use to eat go out to eat at restaurants

Uno:Ha see she gets it, High five!

I reached out my hand to high five uno but I may have reached it out too fast and instead of slapping his hand I slapped his face. Jyugo and Nico didn't hold back their laughs at all when it happened and I think hajime chuckled a little too, meanwhile uno was holding the left side of his face, which was now lightly red, in pain.

(Y/n):Oh my gosh! I am s-so s-sorry!

Uno:H-hey don't worry i-it's alright j-just be careful next time you high-five someone, plus I like girls who can hit hard

(Y/n):Here I-ill make it better

I gently pushed his hand away from his face, put both of mines on the side of his cheeks, leaned in, and kissed his left cheek. His face seemed to get redder when I did and I wondered if I made it worser. When I stopped kissing him and leaned back I finally see that jyugo, nico, and hajime had a mixture of shock and jealousy written on their faces.