Happy New Year! The New Year's Tournament Is Where we get Serious Part 3!

Reader Pov

Who knew that this whole card game would be so tricky, and by tricky I mean I only matched like four cards and had a hard time concentrating with Honey and Trois purposely intertwining their hands with mines and whispering things in my ear every five seconds. It didn't help that some of things they whispered were so dirty that it made my face turn as red as a stop light.

Honey:~smirk~ Really my love~ Why must you keep this up, just let us have this victory and I promise that me and Trois will send you to "heaven" when we have you~

(Y/n):~blush~ T..that's quite the o..offer but I'm g..going to have to say no, I'm trying to win this game not just for myself but also for my friends

Uno:That's right ~swats their hands away~ So you pretty boys better lay off her already!

Trois:Hmp, okay we will but seeing as you have yet to match any cards and the lovely maiden has only matched four it's only a matter time before we get to fully play with her~

(Y/n):~gulp and whispers~ I swear we better win this otherwise I'm gonna pass out at this point

As the game continued I was beginning to get even more nervous as Uno struggled to match some cards. I started to believe that Honey and Trois were going to win for sure. But that's when Uno began reading their movements and facial expressions and started matching cards before they could even grab them. I actually couldn't help but giggle at how frustrated the poor boys got and when Uno matched the final cards I yelled in excitement and hugged him.

(Y/n):Yay! We did it! We actually won! Your amazing Uno!

Uno:~blush and smile~ T..thanks (y/n) but you should really have some self praise because you were great as well, ~glare at honey and trois~ and as for you guys you better start treating (y/n) with respect. She isn't some sex toy that you can sleep with anytime you want, she is so much more than that..so get that through your thick heads

Hearing everything that Uno said made my smile grow wider. I knew the him and the others cared about me but I didn't think he cared about me that much. I didn't say anything but held him close to me as we made our way back to our seats and just as Mitsuru declared us winners.

Afterwards it was time for the final match between us and Building 4 which was to open a big Sake Barrel first. Seeing as most of us went Rock and Uno wasted no time kicking Jyugo into the stadium to join Hajime, while also saying stuff about how "He is the main character" and "I am all of their love interest". Once he recovered the fall Kenshirou and this guy with wild red and yellow hair arrived, I leaned in my seat to get a better look at him and once I did I couldn't shake how familiar he was to me. Rock and Uno had noticed my staring and asked what I was looking at, I was about to give them my answer when I suddenly grasped at my head as another image appeared inside it.

I was standing in the middle of a prison courtyard and flames were littered all over the area and just ahead of me was the guy in the stadium only he had one of his eyes covered up. Rage was prominent across his face. He looks over at me and yells something but I couldn't make out what It was as I was shaken back to my senses by Rock.

Rock:Yo (y/n) are you alright!?

(Y/n):Y..yeah I'm f..fine, what just happened?

Uno:You tell us! I mean you were frozen like a statue for a minute there, we kept calling out your name but you wouldn't answer

(Y/n):O..oh I'm s..sorry, I'm not sure what that was there

Uno:~frown~ Yeah you should be sorry you had us all worried there!

(Y/n):L..look I..I promise to make it up to you guys, a..anyways how is jyugo doing?

Rock:~frown~ Not good, apparently his opponent is a pyromancer and he is giving him quite the beating