✨Update News✨

Hiya guys! ❤️ ✨

Long time no see, I know this is the next chapter but I just wanted to let you all know that I am doing alright and that the new chapter will definitely and hopefully be coming today. I'm sorry that it's been like four months since I last updated but if I'm going to be honest I had been procrastinating a bit from fully completing the new chapter. The reason is because well before my love Nanbaka had slowly began diminishing and I had been thinking of making new stories and how I'm going to write the chapters in my other works.

I'm sure a lot of you who write on Wattpad will understand that I have to be inspired to write something in order for me to continue writing a story. Now I'm not saying I don't like writing stories but if I write something and if you guys feel that it's rushed then that's because I am kinda forcing myself to write it because I like for you guys to see the chapter as much as you do.

So that is why I am letting you know that my love for it is back and I definitely will still be continuing the story, plus there is still a lot stuff that I can't wait for you to see/read in the future.

Now that is all I have for today and I hope you guys look forward to the new chapter and that you understand why it took so long. If you don't then I am very sorry I will try to do better with updating.

Also if you have any questions concerning the story and characters then please ask to your heart's content. 😊