Another Idiot Has Come Part 2!!

Reader POV

Going through the prison with the guys was actually kind of fun, also I have to say that Jyugo was right about when he said he can escape prison easily. I mean it really amazed me how he can get through security locks within seconds.

Though I have to say that even though this is a contest Tsukumo didn't really do much of anything to escape he just followed jyugo around like jyugo said. Even though I am a bit iffy on being the prize of this contest, you'd think he at least try his best to win.

It was until we heard something coming down the pathway in front us that we hid behind a wall but we peaked out to see who it was and see that it was actually just Yamato and he hopped in another direction. When we got from behind the wall I feel a hand pull mines and I soon found myself in tsukumo's arms.

I blushed almost immediately when he start caressing my face a little.

Tsukumo:~smile~ Well then it would seem your mines now cherry blossom

Jyugo:Hey what do you mean yours!?

It was then when jyugo pulled me away from tsukumo and held onto me close.

Jyugo:If you haven't notice but you just followed me around once again while I did all the breaking out so that means I win and (name) is ours

(Name):Ours?

Uno:Yeah we all decided that all of us would fairly share you and show our love to you

(Name):Y..you know don't I..I g..get a say in this

Rock:Sorry but we kind of already agreed on it

(Name):~sweatdrop~ O..oh okay

Rock:So shall we call it a match

Hajime:Yeah go ahead and do that

We all turn to see hajime with this angered look on his face, it actually scared me a little.

Hajime:I knew you would try something like this again it never stops with you conniving delinquents

Uno:H..hey wait haijime we weren't escaping w..we were just watching those two once again and seeing which one of them would get to keep (name)

Hajime:~cracks knuckles~ Once again if you are out of your cell without my permission it still counts a breaking out and it makes it worse that you are dragging number 5 into this

They all except tsukumo got scared of his intimidating aura and so I just stopped being scared and walked towards him.

(Name):H..hajime p..please don't get a..angry at them if anything this was my fault a..as I'm the one that's making them do this

He just sighed and started to calm down a bit and then did something I didn't think a guy like him would do, he pets me on my head.

Hajime:~sigh~ Stop blaming yourself, after they are the ones who dragged you into this

I couldn't help but blush once again, I swear why do I feel so flustered around these guys I mean what is wrong with me. That's when we all turned our attention to tsukumo when he starts laughing.

Tsukumo:Ha ha ha, looks like I'll be taking your title after all. You've proven that your no match for this guard Jyugo neither of you actually, if I escape from here with (name) then victory is mine. Ninja technique hidden leaf! Ninja technique makabishi two!

He threw a bunch of leaves and shurikens up in the air and each one of them landed on the ground around him.

Tsukumo:No! I somehow managed to spread them around myself again