The Inmates are Stupid! The Guards Are Kind of Stupid, Too!

Reader POV

As the sun from the cell window came across my face and the fact that I didn't feel Jyugo's arm wrapped around me anymore. I wake up and see that uno was putting on some makeup and curlers in his hair, nico was still sleeping, and rock was just now waking up like me.

"Huh, would you look at that sleeping beauty is finally awake. Good morning (y/n) did you sleep well last night" Uno said

"Yeah I did thanks for asking, I am quite surprised I did though considering I am in a jail cell"

"Trust me this isn't your normal everyday prison your actually going to feel like you don't ever want to leave"

"Really now, care to tell what is so different then"

"For one there is a big arena that us inmates get to participate in on New Years which is going to be soon by the way, the food here is great, there's a bathhouse, and those are things I can name at the top of my head" uno said

"Wow that is some stuff that makes me not want to leave I might have to check out the bathhouse first though"

"Yeah you should you would love it" ~in thought~ plus it's the perfect chance to see you naked🤤

"I probably will later though and Right! By the way I forgot to ask but where did jyugo go"

"Eh he probably tried to break out again don't worry he will be back" Rock said

"Alright inmates it's time for roll call, Number 69"

" Yeah"

"You got bead head, number 25"

"Heh ha ha ha"

"What are you laughing at, number 11"

"I'm here"

"That's too much product, number 5"

"Yep I'm here too hajime sir by the way it's nice to see you again I mean I still really do appreciate what you said to me yesterday"

"It was no problem after all I didn't want you to be freaking out over something like that especially since the crime you committed wasn't even that bad at all"

"I mean it wasn't a crime to begin with though" I muttered

"Anyway is number 15 here"

"Heh heh heh, about that you see well h..he k..kind o..of e..escaped"

"What! I swear he had to pull this after I told the warden there would be no problems"

"It's okay hajime how about you let me find him for you"

"Nope I will find him you can just stay in your cell"

"Please let me help I am a very good tracker"

"And how is that?"

I didn't answer him but merely just changed into female hound dog, I was pink one due to the fact my hair color was. I see that hajime wasn't expecting that at all as his eyes were widened and his mouth open meanwhile the guys were just amazed.