✨Special Chapter:Viva Non Non

(A/n yeah just wanted to say that yes I will be including the special nanbaka chapters in this story as well and if you haven't read any of them then that's alright you still are able to enjoy the wackiness in them when I post them. Oh and also this chapter will be pretty much a prequel chapter that will include something that will be important throughout the story. So other than that you guys may enjoy.)

Reader Pov

It just another day at Nanbaka, me and the guys we're doing our own little things when Hajime suddenly appeared at the door.

Hajime:Okay inmates it's about the time for you guys to hit the bath house

Each and everyone of our ears perked up, especially the guys, when we heard that we will be getting a chance to relax in the bath house.

Uno:Ah hell yes!

Rock:Yeah! I've been waiting for this day for a while now

Jyugo:Why are you guys getting so worked up, it's not the first time we've been to the bath house

Uno:~whispers in Jyugo ear~ yes but last time we didn't have (y/n) here

Though he was whispering I could still hear what uno said and it made me and Jyugo blush but Jyugo followed his up with this mischievous smirk. Which only worsened my redden face. Hajime seemed to notice from my face to their smiles on what they were thinking and gladly interrupted them.

Hajime:Oh and I hope you guys don't get any idea that inmate five will be joining you, she will be taking a medicinal bath with nico instead

Jyugo, uno, and rock all yelled 'Huh!' In disbelief while nico jumped up in delight meanwhile I sighed in half relief because its good that they don't get to see me naked but nico still will.

Uno:B-but how come nico gets to bathe with her!

Hajime:Because unlike either of you he is too childlike to do anything to her

Uno:That still isn't fair!

Nico:~smile~ It is to me! ~hugs you~ isn't this exciting (y/n) we get to be bath buddies!

(Y/n):~smile awkwardly~ Um y-yeah s-super exciting

Hajime:Alright lets not waste any more time and go already

                [Mini time Skip]

Bathing with nico wasn't as awkward and bad as I thought it be, I mean partly it was because Kaguya was in the bath as well so it made me feel a bit comfortable, but also because me and nico just hung out and talked the rest of the time. It was like we forgot all about that we were both naked in a tub together.

Nico:Man baths sure are great aren't they (y/n)!

(Y/n):~smile~ Yeah I guess they are, I mean they are a good stress reliever

Nico:Heck yeah they are!

(Y/n):Oh and by the way nico I never really got the chance to ask but how come you have to take these medicinal baths and take so much oral medication, I mean what kind of disease do you have

Nico:~nervous chuckles~ Uh lets just say I have a bunch of things wrong with me

I couldn't help but feel a sad undertone to what he had said and though it made me upset and hesitant I decided to further in on my question.

(Y/n):Well if it isn't hard for you would you mind telling me how you even got these diseases

A frown had appeared on his face and he then began to stiffen up. Oh no I knew I shouldn't have asked further.