EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE(NOT SO) ALONE TIME

EPILOGUE
(NOT SO) ALONE TIME

"So, what do you want to watch?" I mused as I fell backwards onto my bed.

Stiles shrugged at me. "Doesn't matter." He laid down beside me and I grinned.

"I love you," I told him, every ounce of emotion in my body backing those words up.

He grinned, pulling my closer to him. He tucked my under his arm and sighed blissfully. "I wish I could have thirteen year old me hear that."

"I honestly don't understand why you never told me," I laughed.

"You would have laughed," he argued.

I gasped, slapping a hand to my heart. "Why I am offended. I would never do that."

"Sure, sure," he replied with a smirk.

I shook my head. "Stiles, I'm being serious. And besides, it's not like we weren't going to end up together. We're meant to be with each other. It's fate."

"There's no such thing as fate," he said as he tugged a hand through my hair.

I let out a bark of laughter. "A year ago I would have said that werewolves don't exist, so your argument is invalid. At this point, anything is possible. You and me are meant to be together forever, I'm sure of it."

He sat up slightly, bringing me with him. "I wouldn't mind that."

The words sent a burst of euphoria through me and I lunged forward, slamming my lips against his. My leap sent him flat on his back and I settled my legs on either side of his body. His large hands cupped around my waist as I pressed my mouth harder onto his. I loved him so much. I wanted to kiss him until the day I died.

I pulled on the back of neck, pulling him up with me into a sitting position. I tugged harshly at his tee shirt before pulling it up. His arms went up with it and it landed somewhere on the other side of my room. I laughed a little and pressed a kiss to his jaw before pulling back again.

"What's wrong?" he asked in confusion as I sat back on his legs.

"Remember how you said that every time you tried to go anywhere near my shirt, someone interrupted?" I asked. He nodded, confusion still covering his face. "Well, maybe we should try this situation a little differently."

Before he could even question my actions, I grabbed the bottom of my tank top and pulled it off, leaving me in just my bra.

"Holy shit," he mumbled as his jaw dropped, before pulling his lips back to mine.

I giggled against his mouth as his hands ran up and down the bare skin of my back. He kissed away from my mouth and began going down my jaw, mumbling sweet nothings to me as he went down.

"I love you," he said as he kissed under my jaw. "You're so freaking beautiful."

I gripped his shoulders, my mouth trailing across his cheek before I was at his ear. "Kiss me properly, Stiles."

He nodded against my shoulder and his lips found mine again. He laid back before rolling over so he was on top. Our lips moved together effortlessly and I swore two things never fit together better than our mouths.

Everything was proving that we were meant to be. We were made for each other. I didn't know much about love but I knew I had it with him. And I wasn't about to lose that. They always said that first loves never lasted long but I knew with Stiles it was a completely different story. I wanted everything with him. I wanted the kind of love you see in movies or novels. And that was the kind of love I had with him. I had spent ages looking around aimlessly for love and going out with jerks and assholes when the love of my life was staring me right in the face.

I guess it took a while to find the right guy and now I had. And I wasn't letting Stiles Stilinski go for anything. We laid there, perfectly content as we kissed. I didn't really care that he was slightly crushing me or that my lips were going to be swollen and sore.

All I wanted to do was to keep kissing him. My hands were roaming his back, my fingers trailing over the slope of his spine and every freckle and mole that dotted his flesh. His own hands were cupping my cheek and knotting themselves in my hair. Bursts of euphoria were flooding through my veins alongside my blood and I wondered if this was what heaven was supposed to feel like.

My hands began trailing downwards on their own accord and I didn't stop them. My small fingers struggled against his belt buckle but it didn't really matter if I got it open or not. Because at that very second I heard my soon burst open before slamming shut. I let out a sigh of anger before shoving Stiles off of me.

I sat up and yelled out, "Really?!"

"Jesus Christ, guys!" Scott groaned on the other side of the door. "You were supposed to get a damn movie for us to watch, not start making babies."

"Shouldn't your werewolf hearing have answered your question of why we weren't coming back?" I snapped, pulling two shirts off the ground. I chucked Stiles's at him before tugging on my own.

I slipped off my bed before grabbing a random movie case off my desk. I wrenched the door open and tossed it at Scott's face. He caught it with his werewolf reflexes and I rolled my eyes before punching his arm slightly.

He raised an eyebrow at me and Stiles came up beside me. "Seriously dude, not okay."

Scott rolled his eyes. "What? It's not like I've done this before, right?"

Stiles and I shared a look before saying, "Scott, you really don't want to know."

The teen wolf shrugged before looking down at the case in his hands. "The Dark Knight, really?"

Stiles's eyes widened and he snatched the case out of his hands before racing towards the stairs. "Come on, people! Batman awaits!" he called as he sprinted down them. I heard a loud thump before Stiles called back a weary, "I'm okay!"

All I could do was laugh. Yeah, we were going to be fine.

So, yes, I ended on a cheesy make out moment. But after what happened in the last chapter with Jackson becoming a werewolf and dying twice, I felt they needed a good make out...that got interrupted by Scott of course lol.

So...this is it. This is the very last part of Holding Out For a Hero meaning that I have in fact finished two stories in total. That's literally insane to me. I can't imagine myself actually having sat down and typed two decent length stories that people actually seem to enjoy.

THE THIRD BOOK IS POSTED!!

BLEEDING OUT (SEASON THREE | IN PROGRESS)