2

The teacup Vash had held in his hands fell to the ground shattering. It caused endless silence which made every breath of him incredibly loud. His heart had dropped and his eyes were wide in disbelief. Did he really read this right? Was the name on the invitation really Roderich? Or was it just a dream? He read the invitation again but this time more careful. Vash laid his head on the table in front of him and stared at a point on the wall. Slowly the letter fell down. It was a wedding invitation for Roderich's wedding with Antonio Fernandez Carriedo. The sun went down slowly as tears began to fall from his face. His heart was about to burst as he clenches his chest with his hand and softly began to cry. He gritted his teeth and was on the edge to scream but he held back.

A few hours later Liechtenstein came to check on him since she had prepared dinner. But as she went into the room all she could see was a chair laying on the ground and a letter ripped apart. She didn't understand what could've had happened so she bowed herself down to grab the letter but stopped after seeing the words: Marriage and Edelstein. She immediately understood and rushed out of the room. She was worried. Very worried. Because even if her brother always denied it she knew that he loved the Austrian.