9

After Vash had escaped he was sitting in a bus. He didn't know where the bus went to but im case it didn't come close to his house he'd just jump off the next stop. With a glance at the information banner he could see that in fact he could stay in the bus and get home with it. Vash really felt unwell by now and hated himself for not taking the medicine with him. His headache was getting worse each second that passed so he had to groan when the vehicle had come to a sudden halt. For an unknown reason his heart started to throb painfully and he felt like crying again. But of course since he was in the bus that was impossible.

When he finally got off the bus and began walking home he noticed how hard it was suddenly for him to move his legs. So tired and heavy..... The Swiss practically stumbled to his doorstep before quickly opening the door and getting inside. Vash immediately started to cough and made his way back to the sofa where he collapsed to rest a little. By now he could feel the heat clearly and some drops of sweat roll down on his forehead. Unconsciously the Swiss had started to pant while he started to open his shirt in order to undress himself. He stayed in his underwear but didn't feel like taking a shower. He just felt so incredibly bad.....and all's the fault of that lousy Austrian....!

Roderich was really not having it. Something about the look in the Swiss' eyes had shaken him up and he couldn't think about anything else. Did Vash hurt himself? Why did he look like he was in pain? He really wanted to know what happened to the one he loved especially when he knew he got loved back. The man sighed again and like that got the attention of the Spaniard who was leaving again. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, Antonio. I'm fine, don't worry. Now go catch your bus or you'll be late" the Austrian responded as he run a hand through his hair. While hesitating a little Antonio stepped backwards and slowly opened the wooden door. He was indeed still worried but he didn't want to stress his fiancé out even more. When the Spaniard finally left and Roderich sighed in relief and went back to the living room not really knowing what to do now. He looked around a little and eventually stared at the ceiling for some minutes before he got up again to do something. He just didn't feel like resting. Yes, exactly. He was restless. Vash just didn't disappear out of his thoughts no matter what he did. It was a real nightmare! When Roderich was about to clean a little he stopped and looked at the clock again. He couldn't concentrate on anything. His mind was empty and the only thing filling it was the blonde midget. His thoughts were all about the Swiss and even though he knew he wasn't going to be let in the house he had to see Vash. Suddenly Roderich put the broom back into the storage room and stomped to the door where he grabbed his coat and left the house. It wasn't even 5pm so Vash probably wouldn't be eating which meant he didn't have an excuse to leave the conversation.

"Fuck..... I hate this....." Vash mumbled before coughing again like he had done so many times by now. He had been laying on the exact same couch the whole time since he didn't feel like going upstairs. He just didn't have the motivation. It was around 5pm when the Swiss heard the doorbell ring but he didn't bother to stand up and open the door. It was probably just someone asking him to help for a charity. He closed his eyes but opened them again when the doorbell was rung a second time. ".....what the...so persistent..." he mumbled again sitting up now. It rung a third time before Vash managed to get up and wobble to the door. He unlocked it with his trembling hands before he opened it slightly annoyed. "I never give any, so stop now and leave-" Vash was cut off in the middle of the sentence when he noticed that that wasn't some random person asking for money in front of him but instead the one he had tried to avoid.

"W-What are you doing here...?!" Vash asked frowning. "Let me in, please." The Austrian begged while putting a foot between the door and the doorframe to secure that he wasn't going to be abandoned. "No...leave. Leave, Austria." the green eyed boy answered looking away. "I thought we already got to the first name level, Vash." Roderich mumbled coming closer. Vash unconsciously blushed slightly but didn't back off. "Hey....you're not feeling well, Vash." Austria said again before pushing his way inside and holding the Swiss. It was an easy task anyone could've done. Getting inside the Swiss' house with such a weak resistance indeed wasn't difficult.

"W-What are you doing?! I told you to leave...!" Vash yelled with his sore throat before weakly trying to punch the other. His fist hit firmly on the taller one's chest....who only looked down at him surprised. "Idiot you're so disrespectful, leave!-"

"Vash, Shut the fuck up." Roderich growled now as he picked the Swiss up. The Austrian was worried about him since he had only seen him that weak once after having been defeated by the French. The blonde needed to rest, that's how much he knew.