7: Part One

When Liechtenstein had come home the first thing she could hear was loud sobbing coming from the living room. The petite girl knew she probably should just leave the Swiss alone but she couldn't watch her brother cry like that. It was true that she didn't really understand what was going on but how could she be mad at Roderich? She knew the Austrian loved her brother at least as much as she did so why did he always hurt him? Why couldn't they both just be with each other if they loved the corresponding other one that much?

A lot of things were going through her head as she slowly stepped closer to the crying and finally saw her brother on the sofa face down. She just approached him and put a hand on the trembling back and then sat next to him. She continued to caress the other just to let him know she was there for him and he could trust her. She felt so bad for her brother and even noticed how wet he was. Those clothes he wore were completely drenched and she was worried her brother could get sick.

"....Vash....?" She asked going through his hair with a hand. She waited a moment for a response but didn't get one. The man beneath here continued to sob and tremble having a completely red face. "Vash.....please-"

"Just leave me a-alone now......please Lilly...." the Swiss interrupted the girl. He just wanted to cry now. He didn't need comfort he only needed to calm down a little. That's what he told himself. The girl sighed but eventually did as told and stood up leaving the man there. She didn't feel good with doing this but didn't want to stress him any further and thus decided to go to the kitchen and bake some pastries.

Lilly smiles when she finally could take her chocolate muffins out of the oven and put them on the counter. She had used all the good ingredients to maximize the taste of that recipe she got from Austria ages ago. Also they were Vash's favorite and he didn't know whose idea it was to mix white chocolate into that dark pastry. She didn't plan to tell him ever since she was worried he might not like them anymore if she did. Well like this even the innocent Liechtenstein has secrets. She didn't check on her brother anymore because she respected his personal space but indeed she would've liked to call him and present him her creation. The girl then proceeded to take a pen and write down "I baked them for you, please take one" on a note before she laid it next to the delicious pastries. She looked up to the clock and was shocked at seeing it show 10:30 pm so she hurried upstairs to go to sleep. It was a really tiresome day too for her after all.