3

Roderich was sitting comfortably in his armchair, holding a cup of tea and reading his news paper. He had just gotten home, when the sun went down to hide it's light for this day. The Austrian, who had a long day and was trying to relax a bit, was soon interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell. With a sigh he stood up and pushed his glasses up right and walked towards the door. Before he opened it, he looked through the peephole since he was asking himself who in the world would want to see him at that moment. It was November and even though it was just six o'clock, the sky was all dark. It was a cold November if you would've asked the temperatures, who were laying way below the freezing point. He couldn't see anyone through the peephole and was just going to turn around, when the doorbell was rang again. "How-", he now had annoyedly opened the door and he immediately knew why he couldn't see anyone. That someone was way too small for the peephole.

"Fräulein Liechtenstein? What are you doing here outside? Shouldn't you be with your brother?", the Austrian asked noticing that the girl had just thrown a light jacket over herself and tears were streaming down her face. "What happened to you?!", he asked again, worriedly wiping away one of her tears which were falling down her cheeks as he pulled her inside of the house. The short girl tried to stop herself from sobbing and began to talk: "B-Big Brother..... H-He disappeared....! No one has seen him..... I already asked Mr. Germany or Mr. Italy but they both didn't see him.....!" The Austrians heart dropped even though he had thought he wouldn't feel anything for that man again, who had once left him. "Do you know where he....?", he started but didn't even end his sentence when Liechtenstein gave him a ripped apart invitation to his wedding "I found it on the floor back home.....", she mumbled while Roderich just stared at it. It didn't surprise him that the card was ripped apart since he was sure the other would hate him but why would Vash run away and leave his card back? He probably shouldn't think too much of it because it could be a misunderstanding and of course he was getting married in a week! He couldn't spend time about his long lost love. "I bet he just noticed he forgot to buy something for dinner and went to a nearby store...."

"He's gone since an hour and didn't call or text me. Nor did he leave a message. Please help me, Mr. Edelstein!", she pleaded looking deeply into his eyes.

"How should I find him? I don't know where he is or where he usually goes to in such.....situations..." Which situations? He didn't honestly think Vash left because of his invitation. But hope dies last. 

"I'll help you."