Chapter 10

Manager LSW invited Lalisa Manoban, RubyJane, and Park Chaeyoung to the group chat.
Lalisa Manoban joined the group chat.
Park Chaeyoung joined the group chat.

Manager LSW (12:02PM):
Where are you, guys?

Lalisa Manoban (12:02PM):
We're at home, except Jennie-unnie. Chaeyoungie is in her room.

Park Chaeyoung (12:02PM):
Yup, I'm in room while Lisa watches a Thailand movie that I don't understand.

Manager LSW (12:03PM):
Jennie texted me. How's her condition?
Read 2 (12:03PM)

Manager LSW (12:13PM):
Hello? Why aren't you guys answering me?

Lalisa Manoban (12:13PM):
She hasn't come out from her room , yet. Didn't have any breakfast and lunch.
Ah, I'm with Chaeyoungie now, we'll use my phone to reply.

Manager LSW (12:13PM):
Have you guys tried to ask her to come out? To eat with you guys?

Lalisa Manoban (12:13PM):
We did, but she didn't even answer. We thought we should just leave her alone, but we're getting worried.

Manager LSW (12:13PM):
This is bad. We've never seen her like this.

RubyJane joined the group chat.

RubyJane (12:14PM):
Are you guys talking about Jisoo-unnie? Has she stopped crying?

Manager LSW (12:14PM):
She cries?

Lalisa Manoban (12:14PM):
She cried last night. And she cried again this morning, we heard her when we asked her to eat breakfast. We're not sure about now...

Manager LSW (12:14PM):
She cried all night? Alright, I'll try to finish the meeting as soon as possible.

RubyJane (12:14PM):
Help us, unnie..

Lee Sang-won put her phone inside her pocket before she entered the meeting room. Yang Hyung-suk was already waiting for her along with other music producers, vocal trainer, and choreographer. The agenda for that day was to check on Blackpink's progress, and to decide the schedule for their comeback.

The meeting started with the financial report of Blackpink sales for the previous releases as the management team explained what made a huge impact, and what went wrong. The music producers added the report with their own findings, comparing the result of Blackpink latest tracks.

"From the very first time, we had determined this girl crush concept. This concept is both a success and a failure. Why? "Stay" didn't receive as much appreciation as "Playing With Fire" since people have expected Blackpink to come out with strong music and powerful beats. It's more exciting, it's more welcomed by Korean fans." The music producer explained.

Yang Hyun-Suk nodded. "They're new. It's better to gain more public recognition. As they get older, I'm sure their preferred style will change. How about their progress? Dance? Vocal?"

The choreographer spoke up first. "If you look at each of them separately, there are still many flaws. But when they dance together, they are perfectly in sync."

"Rose's vocal is always improving, and she always sings perfectly during practice. However, I do notice that she needs to improve her breathing, especially when she sings and dances at the same time. On top of that, she's still more nervous when she performs on stage. I'm sure she'll get better. Lisa's Korean is getting better, so she feels more relaxed and confident. The other two have no problems."