Twelve

[song recommendation: LOONA – Twilight]

⠀⠀Something about this kiss felt right to Jungkook and he couldn't stray away from Taehyung's touch even if he wanted to. Years of pent up frustration were relieved with this intimate moment, and Taehyung felt like he was righting his wrongs.

⠀⠀As the taller boy eased out of their kiss, his lips lingered against Jungkook's while the smaller one's breath hitched. His hands still on Jungkook's waist, Taehyung lowered his lips in against Jungkook's ear and whispered huskily, "How was it?"

⠀⠀"G-Good," choked out Jungkook before nuzzling his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck to hide his tinted face from his response.

⠀⠀"You're so cute," he cooed and placed another kiss on Jungkook's cheek, loving how easily he could make him blush.

⠀⠀"Whatever," muttered Jungkook as he looked up at Taehyung with a pout, and by the smirk on Taehyung's face, Jungkook knew he was gonna say something smug and stupid.

⠀⠀"Was I better than Yoongi?" he asked with the utmost confidence that made Jungkook want to slap him.

⠀⠀Face scrunching, Jungkook shoved the older's chest lightly and whined, "Ugh, you're such a cocky little shit!" and this only made Taehyung smirk more.

⠀⠀Jungkook felt like Taehyung needed to be knocked down a few pegs and was more than happy to be the one to do it. "Actually," he pondered in an innocent tone, "I'd say Yoongi was better. I bet his dick is nicer too."

⠀⠀Neck contorting and eyes narrowing, Taehyung growled out with a warning, "Say that again, you brat- I dare you."

⠀⠀Loving the effect this had on Taehyung, Jungkook played into his jealousy some more. "Y'know, now that I think about it- I really should've asked him for his number," he said tauntingly while rubbing his chin.

⠀⠀Not even having to utter any words, Taehyung lunged after Jungkook to which the younger ran to the car while giggling. With not enough time to get into the vehicle, Taehyung grabbed both of Jungkook's wrists with a single hand and pinned him against the car door.

⠀⠀ "Guess I'm gonna have to change your mind with another kiss if you think Yoongi's better," he teased before latching his lips onto Jungkook's once again. However, Jungkook wasn't that easy and didn't want Taehyung getting the wrong idea, so he bit his lip to end the kiss.

⠀⠀Yelping out and pulling away, Taehyung rubbed at his bottom lip and glared at Jungkook. "The hell was that for?!"

⠀⠀Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "I didn't say you could kiss me again, now did I?"

⠀⠀"You didn't the first time either, yet you let me have my way with you!" argued Taehyung

⠀⠀Blushing at this, Jungkook turned and got in Taehyung's car. He then looked at him through the window and shouted, "At least get me some fries first! I'm not some skank you can feel up whenever you please! I have standards!"

⠀⠀"Only the best for you, princess Jungkook," he responded mockingly with an eye roll before getting in his car and driving off to treat the boy in the passenger seat.

~ ~

⠀⠀A large fry and milkshake later, Jungkook and Taehyung were parked in a McDonald's parking lot, listening to some generic radio music. In the back of Jungkook's mind, he had been doing some thinking about what Taehyung said during their verbal altercation earlier. Jungkook wasn't some dumbass that could be shunned through a kiss, so he was definitely going to get some answers he wanted.