Twenty-Two

[song recommendation: Lee Hi – Breathe]

⠀⠀Karma always found a way to bite people in the ass, and boy did it bite Taehyung, hard. As anger coursed through his veins, Taehyung stood there and thought how the tables had turned. He had done the same exact thing to Jungkook—blackmail. What was more fucked up about the situation, it still involved hurting Jungkook.

⠀⠀Taehyung's knuckles turned whiter than chalk as he clenched his fists, watching Jin hold the phone in front of him with a smirk, taunting him. It made Taehyung's blood boil seeing how smug Jin looked, his jaw clenching and eyes darkening. He was seeing red.

⠀⠀"Look what little Kookie's become—a slut fucking his boyfriend on the internet for money. How pathetic," Jin said in a mocking inflection. Letting out a chuckle, he added, "Y'know, you really shouldn't put stuff like this out there for the internet to see, old friend."

⠀⠀This guy had the audacity to laugh in front of a livid Taehyung- big mistake. Jin's head thudded loudly against the wall of his living room as Taehyung charged at him, pinning him against the wall and balling the collar of Jin's shirt in his hand. "How the fuck did you get that, you son-of-a-bitch?!"

⠀⠀"Like I'm going to tell you," Jin growled back, no sense of fear found in his eyes. As Taehyung raised his fist to his former friend's face, Jin laughed and retorted, "Go ahead- do it. I fucking dare you. Hit me."

⠀⠀The vein in Taehyung's neck protruded as he yelled in Jin's face, "What the hell is wrong with you?! Jin, it was over three years ago! Get over it!"

⠀⠀"I don't give a fuck how long it's been. What did I tell you—stay away from Jungkook," Jin snarled back, his gaze just as intense as Taehyung's.

⠀⠀"Listen here, you piece of shit- Jungkook isn't yours anymore, he's mine," Taehyung snapped, banging Jin's head against the wall, their faces only inches apart. "Now delete that video before I beat the shit out of you! I fucking mean it- don't think I won't!"

⠀⠀"I'd love to see you try, you little pussy." Jin pressed his chest forward to provoke Taehyung and let out a snicker. "How's it taste fucking my sloppy seconds, huh?" Jin asked, Taehyung furrowing his eyebrows and clenching his teeth.

⠀⠀"Shut the fuck up!" Taehyung growled while grabbing Jin's phone and throwing it at the wall adjacent to them, the electronic shattering.

⠀⠀Unfazed, Jin remarked nonchalantly, "I have multiple copies of the video saved, you know."

⠀⠀Taehyung's eyes widened and his grip on the collar of Jin's shirt quivered. "I swear to God, if you don't delete every copy of that video, I'll call the cops, you motherfucker," Taehyung threatened him, his voice extra raspy and low.

⠀⠀A devious expression appeared on Jin's face as he let out a harsh chuckle. "Looks like someone hasn't read the terms of that cam boy site." Taehyung quirked an eyebrow as Jin continued, "The company doesn't protect their cam boys from viewers recording broadcasts. Posting it is fair game."

⠀⠀Taehyung felt his body still as the sick realization hit him. There was nothing he could to protect him- to protect his baby. He felt a mixture of disgust and anger pool in his stomach, a feeling of nausea overwhelming him. The man in front of him, his former best friend for years, had turned into someone so repulsive and vile.

⠀⠀Letting out an exaggerated sigh, Jin said condescendingly, "I mean, call the cops, be my guest. Just know that I won't hesitate to spread this video everywhere. Wonder how Jungkook's school would handle hearing their student is getting naked on camera for a quick dollar, hmm?"