o n e | beginning

Chapter 1: The beginning

Bakugo and his two lackeys continued to assault our green haired companion in the alleyway corner.

Midoriya grunted in pain: 'This is worse than usual, Katsuki must be really pissed off at me,' Midoriya thought.

Deku yelped and grunted at every punch, kick and insult they carelessly threw at him.

Carelessy.

Without thought.

They should have thought twice.

Three times.

They didn't hold back.

Neither would Midoriya when he gets his revenge.

How he craves it.

Revenge.

He can't wait for it.

They'd have hell to pay later.

Some people just peeked into the alleyway to see what was happening but quickly looked away and left, saying that it's not their problem.

He remembered all of their faces.

All of their names.

They'll get what's coming to them.

Eventually.

Heck, even a few pro heroes strolled down the street, glancing into the alleyway before acting like they didn't see anything and kept walking.

Not the top rank pros, maybe they would have done something.

Naw.

The more fame-driven flashy pros that put on a fake façade to look good.

One of Izuku's new favourite heroes, Flashdrive: The shock hero, was texting om their phone and absentmindedly walked into the alleyway.

He looked up briefly before looking back at his phone and turning, starting to walk away.

Kacchan stopped.

"Wait wait wait, electric freak. Aren't you gonna help this little shit?" He asked confused, Deku looked up at the supposed hero with watery, pleading eyes.

"Please...help...m-"

"Sorry kid, my shifts over. I don't have time for this, I'm storing energy for when I'm needed," He interrupted the heart broken child casually and walked away.

'The Shock Hero: Flashdrive!

This new hero Is at #24 in the ranks, and has an electric type quirk!

His quirk allows him to store his energy and can expel that energy in electrical shockwaves!

The only drawback is that when he loses too much energy, his eyes start to bleed.

He has platinum blonde hair in a cowlick with a tall skinny body but has a decent amount of muscles. His eyes are usually saggy, but he puts on a good show for the public when he takes out villains in hero work.

He graduated from Shiketsu High because UA wouldn't accept him. They said he wasn't heroic enough and instead, accepted another student named Renz-'

'You've said too much!!'

'Oops! Sorry, Ke-'

'Just shut up! I'll take it from here'

'Fine'

'Anyway, here's a fun fact: He keeps his phone on maximum brightness 24/7 (even in the dark) so he can get used to the burning sensation in his eyes.'