s e v e n | mochi

A/N

Happy Birthday, Ochako! It's just a COINCIDENCE she's in this chapter. I didn't anticipate I'd publish this on her birthday lol.

BTW, all polls for my books are in my 'Announcementzzz' book so I suggest you put it in ure library if u want :3

Disclaimer: ME NO OWN MHA/BNHA. ART NOT MINE.

Enjoy :)

Chapter 7: Mochi

Time sure flies when you're having fun, but it flies more when you're not paying attention to it.

In this case, Izuku was paying attention to the time in order to not fall behind on his last minute schedule.

His plan was to not overwork himself and then go relax, maybe grab a bite to eat or purchase a new book. He needed something to do in his spare time since school was out of his agenda for a while.

Hence, at 10:02am he was walking to the bookstore with a bored neutral expression.

He took a quick detour back to his house for a shower, but this store is fairly close so it didn't take very long to walk. He'd have to get used to walking, his mom's car is not a transportation option anymore, anyway.

He was still in his black muscle man style shirt and cargo shorts, a jacket tied around his waist.

The delightful hum of chit chat escaped through the 'Pearl Forest bookstore and café' glass door. He saunters into the store, admiring the nature theme.

He's never been there before, but the greenette has heard plenty of praise for this shop. Praise for its food, book quality and much more. So, it seemed to him to be the ideal place to relax.

Of course, he didn't anticipate meeting someone new.

~~~~~

He needs a book that isn't depressing or at least not as depressing as his current situation.

As he walks in, the bells on the door jingle in acknowledgment. The clerk's desk is also where you purchase the book and sits to his right when he enters.

The café is a separate part and is at the very back of the surprisingly large building, this is clearly shown by the small round tables and matching in style chairs.

Books are everywhere, expertly categorized by the genre and then further organized by style, year and even author.

This establishment is absolutely perfect for young Izuku's analytical mind. He felt refreshed by something like this, like he's clearing the thick fog inside his head, to see clearly again.

He may still be a quirkless kid with no power, but he could still enjoy his life. That was clear now.

He quickly greets the smiling white-haired clerk with black eyes and a gentle smile: His hair didn't seem to be from age, more like he was born with it. Glasses were perched up on his wavy-haired head and he wore the standard employee uniform.