f i v e | wants and needs

A/N

Sorry for the wait but school. I really hope you enjoy this chapter. Updates will become more frequent over the next 2 weeks because school is going out for like 2 weeks. Thanks for being patient, guys :)

Disclaimer: I DO NOT and NEVER WILL own My Hero Academia.

Enjoy!

Chapter 5: Wants and Needs

Izuku almost tripped on his own feet.

He had just realized that he had 15 minutes to meet All For One. Luckily, their meeting place is fairly close to his house.

He hadn't fully slept in a whole day, but his tiny blackout naps had fueled him enough. Whether it was this or the adrenaline is unclear but what is clear is that he's going to be late.

The flustered Midoriya threw on a black hoodie and white tee shirt.

He kept his grey sweatpants on and slipped on his signature red sneakers.

Running through the halls, he scrambled into the kitchen where he ignored the apparent mess and steaming oven to grab a milkshake but a hand stopped him.

"Do you really need that milkshake full of sugar?" Hanzai asked, examining his nails and leaning on the counter.

His grip was surprisingly strong and Izuku made no effort to escape.

"What's this about, Hanzai?" He asked, motioning to his arm with budding annoyance," I'm kind of in a hurry, here"

"But do you need that seven-dollar milkshake?"

Izuku sighed and dropped his hand," No"

"Good. Cause that stuff's expensive and you can drink it later for dessert," He said with a straight face.

"Okay, dad," Midoriya teased but this only made Hanzai bite his lip with guilt.

"Dad?" He whispered to himself, but Izuku didn't hear him.

"If I get a job, THEN can I eat what I want?" He moaned.

"Fine. But how do you plan on finding a job?" Hanzai asked with a quirked eyebrow and slight smirk.

The green-haired 14-year-old opened his mouth to answer but couldn't come up with an answer.

"Precisely," The brown-haired adult said as he sat down on a stool.

"Ughhh," The freckled boy groaned as he snatched an apple and took a crunchy bite.

Izuku walked to the door and was about to go, Hanzai called out to him before he could leave.

"I could get you a job, 'Zu," He grinned, but Izuku didn't turn back to see it.

"Sure, whatever works. I honestly don't care," He monotoned.

"By the way, where's Renzu?" Izuku asked, taking interest and turning around to taking another loud bite of his apple.

"Oh, she went to... uhhh the grocery store! Yeah..." He muttered to himself, his face tinting pink from his excuse.

"...sure," Young Midoriya said slowly, narrowing his eyes.

"ANYWAY, you've gone through some crazy stuff over the past couple of days. Including the Kacchan assault and... the obvious... so your insurance has pretty much gone on a shopping spree," He said as he threw Izuku a new iPhone X (A/N Sorry, I HAD to) with a white silicon case already on it.