t h r e e | footage

A/N

This chapter was supposed to be short, but here we are. One of the longest chapters XD. This chapter contains a lot of FORESHADOWING and HINTS. The other chapters had hints but they were very subtle so I don't think anyone noticed them. These hints are EXTREMELY obvious because I wanted you guys to catch them. It makes reading more fun ^_^. Please comment where one of them is and what you think it means if you find one of them: If you want. There are a lot  and I mean A LOT of hints. I exaggerated most of them to make them more obvious.

Disclaimer: Boku No Hero Academia, I do not own. My oc folks and plot, I only own.

Enjoy!

Chapter 3: Footage

He was confused.

Sure, he knew very well what was happening but why.

He didn't know why.

Maybe all bad things in this universe are attracted to him. It's a possibility, but it's not completely true. He had a few special things that kept him whole.

That kept him sane.

But what happens when one of those things...

Disappears.

He had 4 main pillars in his life. They helped him stay under control.

One of them, was love.

+=+=+=+=+

Izuku started talking with Hanzai and Renzu about the most random things in the world.

It was fun.

Renzu was recounting the endless times she embarrassed herself in public. Izuku liked laughing.

It made him feel... happy.

"So, I walked into the grocery store right. And and this guy was at a cash register. He looked EXTREMELY confused at the cash register," She choked out between giggles," So I decided to be a good human being and go help him. I was an aspiring hero, so I was going to try and build a name for myself. I was a laughter hero! Inspired by-"

"Get to the good part!" Hanzai urged.

"I went up to him and said 'Is everything All Might, kind. American. Citizen."

"Pffftt"

"Izuku and Renzu stopped and looked for the source of the strange laughter.

Their eyes landed on a wheezing Hanzai who clearly couldn't hold in his laughter anymore.

"That. That is the most lit laughter I've heard all day," Renzu stated with a grin.

"Hey, don't HATE on my laugh, Ren," Hanzai countered with strange hand signals.

"I'm not hating. It's really... cute," A light blush grazed Renzu's cheeks and Hanzai turned a vibrant pink before recovering.

Izuku smirked.

"Watcha smirkin' at boi?!" Hanzai asked in a funny way, his ears dusting a light pink.

"Nothing," His smirk didn't falter," Let's get back to the story of Renzu's 87th embarrassing moment"

"You've been counting?" She moaned, her head plopping down on a fluffy, decorative pillow on the wide, sea themed bed.

Hanzai and Renzu decided to use both their half brains and combine them into a full brain to brainstorm how to help Izuku get his mind off... the incident.