The answers to the author q&a

Ok first question.
1) do you have an updating schedule? @Willybillynilly2

Hyunrin: we try to post atleast once a week on this book and are more focused on it than others.

2)for both how you holding up after everything that happened? I love that your getting back on track even though I guess it's not that easy. @Mykerita

Hyunrin: I'm ok but sometimes
I get really depressed about it but we have highschool and college to go through. We'll have to focus more on education than our emotional health.

Taerin: I'm still mourning but it's nice to know some readers don't just read the chapters that have to do with the story and for once get to know the authors. With that support it helps with the healing process.

3) I hope you guys are okay especially after all of that, well I can't think of anything to ask so do you have a favorite anime? And what is it? @armyanime4ever

Hyunrin: We watch a lot of anime but our too three are Snow White With The Red Hair, Fairy Tail, and One Punch Man.

4)what do you like about the new song  IDOL the most?

Taerin: it talks about loving themselves. Where before love yourself her was be happy for the person you love. Love yourself tear was about how they weren't really happy for themselves but for her now knowing it wasn't real that they lead that person on. And love yourself answer is about finally loving themselves that they are charismatic and cocky but now they can go and love someone without having it be fake and causing tears and there not doing it for the other just to make them happy.

Hyunrin: wow that was deep. I honestly love how they went back into traditional music and the lyrics to they love themselves now!

That was all the questions were sad that not many had wanted to ask us things but there should be a new chapter in a bit and we'll think about a schedule for when new chapters will be updated. Also a name to call you guys other than readers.

What to call all you guys suggestions?

Love you!