Putting Puzzle Peaces Together

Jimin POV
The only way to know what happened is for me to go to sleep. I need to do something to get me tired... I'll make some new choreography for when I come back to the dance students.

I danced to this song Yoongi hyung helped me make... I wanted it to be about how people lie about them being ok and because at one point I starved myself. Having only one meal every 10 days and practiced so much during college(Blood Sweat & Tears era) that I barely payed attention to my health... I thought not only did I have to nail the dance moves but also to have the perfect body to go with it... (for the fans) I went on for days... until I just stopped and ate as much as I could to feel like I was healthy and had proper meals... Yoongi hyung doesn't know about that part in college it was when he graduated. I don't know if I'm gonna tell him... maybe.

(Hyunrin: I decided that I wanted to have this story also connect to the real BTS... so I'm explaining Lie in a fanfic ver but it's still the same situation. He felt that he had to lose weight to look perfect for us... in the end he's hurting himself. I didn't like that and did my best to help with the hashtag Jiminyourperfect. I hope it helped...)

I sat on the floor out of breath as I was breathing heavily. I was falling asleep and willingly let it take over me.

Dream

I woke up to the sound of the microwave going off. Then saw Yoongi hyung going to get it.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah Jimin?"

"How long have I been asleep?"

"The rest of the day. It's around 8 pm."

"Oh... well maybe we could get to know each other a bit."

"sure I'd like that."

"Ok... I'll go first. My name is Park Jimin, I am from Busan and a sophomore here. I'm Majoring in dance and have singing as what I'm minoring. I work really hard so I might not be around the dorm a lot. I love to dance as you might have guessed since I'm majoring in it. I've been dancing since I was 3 years old and have a little brother Jihyun. Ummm I have two friends. One who lives in Busan and the other is an online friend who I have already met in person. that's really what's off the top of my head."

"I'm Min Yoongi, I am from Daegu and a senior here. I major in prioducing and minor in rapping. I'm usually cooped up in my studio and I am always righting lyrics when I can. I like to sleep a lot and can get really cranky when I'm woken up. I have three friends. Two of them live together and the other is an online friend who I game with sometimes. I have a little brother named Jihoon and he's just like except he can sing higher notes than me. I sing in a lower tone like. My brother also like producing like me and will most likely major in the same thing as me. I also have an older brother and he is currently serving the country. "

"Wow... that's a lot of information, hyung."

"Well I basically did what you said just rephrased it."

"Now how about we set some rules?"

"Rules..."

"Yeah so we don't do something the other doesn't like or if there's a certain thing that. your used to that the other can follow as well. We'll right it down and leave them in our rooms and on the fridge."