Mission:Prepare The Plan

Author POV
It's been a few weeks since Jimin confronted Yoongi. They've been living in piece for a while now. If your wondering... yes they've done the nasty. But recently Yoongi has been occupied with something. Jimin is honestly jealous. Why? Because his boyfriend doesn't talk to him, always on the phone, comes home late, doesn't eat dinner with him, and has not even slept(cuddled) in the same bed as Jimin for 3 weeks straight.

This worries Jimin a lot...

Is he planning something?

Cheating?

Somethings wrong, that I don't know about?

He's leaving?

Got bored of me?

This has been running through Jimin's mind after the first 3 days had passed since Yoongi's avoiding started. He stopped slipping into little space knowing that he had to know when he was big.

Meanwhile Yoongi has been stressed on a lot of things. Coming up with new songs for when he sends them into a entertainment company hiring, his big plan for Jimin, and a section of his plan that was taking to long. He's been busy and really tired. He doesn't talk because he's scared he'll reveal a part of the plan. He's made sure that ALL of their friends and family that accept them know. Then there's the small itty bitty part in the plan that worries Yoongi. He was supposed to hear from the owner of the shop a week ago. He's been planning a lot and he doesn't want anything out of place.

The boys, NamJin, VKook, and MinSeok(Hoseok and Minjae), knew about it and wanted to help. They've been distracting Jimin and hanging out with him so he would let time pass bye. While Yoongi on the other hand was trying to get his plan under raps... as in get everything set up while he couldn't ask the others. He asked Jimin's parents. Now this is the first time he's meeting them for when they were in college they hadn't even said they were dating anyone.

"Hi Mrs. Park, Mr. Park." Yoongi began

"Hello Yoongi! Goodness me your so cute... perfect for Jimin. Oh we brought Jihyun along as well."

"Hey there kid."

"Hi hyung!"

"Well, let's get this started." Mr. Park said not sparing me a glance

"Alright umm there's lots of things that need to be done. Mrs. Park could you make a list of Jimin's favorite homemade desserts you make at home? I want to have that for him the day of. Mr. Park could you start hanging up the stuff for Christmas and New Years? And Jihyun go get Jihoon and Soonyoung, they can help out as well. I'll start by looking for that pet store." Yoongi said making sure everything was going smoothly

He sat down with his laptop and started searching for the best pet stores by me. Looking for a cat like the one Jimin played with when they went on the cat cafe date. It was a cute calico cat and Yoongi was also thinking of taking holly too. Holly has been with Jihoon for a while but he'll be coming with the calico when the plan is all sorted out.

"We're here hyung!"

"Perfect Jihoon go help Mr. Park. Jihyun help your mother. And Soonyoung I need you to come with me." Yoongi ordered before exiting the house

Mrs. Park POV
Why he's perfect! And the perfect dessert for Jimin is MOCHI!!! He's my little Mochi. Jihyuns my little fluff ball. And my husband I think Jimim is more like home than anything.

"Jagiya(honey) is this even?" Chun asked

"It looks fine. I already figured out the desert so I'll help you and Jihoon-shi."

"Thank you, Mrs. Park."

"Oh please call me chaeyoung."

"Alright, but since I know my brother shouldn't I call you mom?"

"He's proposing!" I shouted

Jihoon just nodded before grabbing tinsel out of the box and putting it around the door ways. Soonyoung-shi helped when it came to the higher parts.

"Mom? Do you think I could Persue a job like hyungs?"

"Of course. Chun could you help me with this? You now the kids get the short Gene cause of me."

"Well you are short," He began keeping a straight face, "but your my shorty."

"Cheesy much dad?"

"Haha, What i can't flirt with your mother? I'm still in my prime time mister."

"Prime time? Your prime time was when you could beat the dance teacher in school honey. I don't think you can even pop and lock anymore!" I retorted

"I'm hurt!" He faked a pained expression

"Yeah! That's my mom! Never mess with her dad."

"And as for you my son..."

"Oh no mom... don't mention that I front of my soon to be brother!"

"You need to start learning to sleep without a bedtime story."

"Hahahahahahahaha.... seems like I'm not the only one son."

"Uhhhhhhh..."

To Be Continued