Confronting Yoongi part 2

Previously:
I sat there waiting anxiously as Jimin entered the room for me to see the ring box that was supposed to hold his promise ring.
Yoongi POV
H-he he remembers.... oh... HE REMEMBERS!!! But does this mean he doesn't want to date me or if he's asking for the ring back?

I quickly get up and run to where I had placed my things when I started sleeping in the same room instead of the couch. I went into my drawer where all of my memorable things are and grab my ring box with both of them in their.

I walked out of the room and quickly headed to the kitchen.

Author POV
"Jimin!" Yoongi shouted once he enter the kitchen

"Yeah, hyung?" Jimin asked turning around to face him

"Y-you remember? Everything?"

"Yes, I remember everything."

"D-do you want the ring? Now that you remember?"

"Of course I do! What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't?"

"A big douche." Jimin frowned at what Yoongi said, "I'm kidding, Chim! You'd still be the guy I fell in love with in college. You'd still be my Jiminie, my little, my love."

"You really mean that?"

"Why wouldn't I? I waited for 2 years, for you to remember, for you to come back. And I got my wish I wouldn't want anything more or anyone else to be mine."

Jimin smiled and took the ring immediately placing it on his finger before hugging Yoongi a smile on his face.

"So I guess we have more than just two dates in our relationship history." Jimin joked

"Yup! 55 dates including the last one we had."

"You kept count?"

Yoongi smiled before dragging the two of them onto the couch. He turned the TV on to Jimin's favorite movie.

To Be Continued

Sorry it's so short R&D's but we've had some writers block and college is hard! We hope you can wait for a really long on in two weeks approximately. :)

Love you!

-Hyunrin