Halfway Done!

Jimin POV
I have been working on a lot recently that has to do with my lost memories. I have a meeting with my College teachers today all of them... I planned this so they could tell me what I was like. I hope it'll help me out.

I got up from the bed and walked to my closet.

What to wear what to wear...

I grabbed a pair of black ripped jeans, black button up shirt tucked in, and a hat with sunglasses to finish the look.

(What he wore if you couldn't visualize it)

I went out of my room and quickly grabbed something to eat before leaving.

I walked out of the apartment complex and raised my hand out to grab a taxi. I entered and grabbed my phone to check the address.

"Do you know how to get to Seoul Arts University?"

"Yes I do... that will be 91000 won(80.28 US Dollars)"

"Here." I hand the money over and relax as the car passes busy people on the streets and other cars with people with families or on there own. Some people on the phone others walking around or waiting for a friend at a place there meeting.

I see all of these things but the thing that gets me the most is the jewelry shops. I feel like I did something that broke another's heart involving jewelry.

"Sir we've arrived at the university."

I bowed and got out of the car before heading inside. I walked up to the office and asked where the cafeteria was.

"Down the hall it should be the first double doors to your right." The lady said to me

"Thank you ma'am." I bow and head out of the office.

I walked down the hall and found the double doors. I opened it to see all of my teachers.

Dance history: Kim Ya Deum

Modern Dance and Contemporary: Yoon Mina (these are all random names I made up. I don't know Jimin's real contemporary teacher)

Math: Choi Haruto

Korean: Oh Daejun

"Jimin! It's so good to see you. How have you been."

"I've been good Mr Choi."

"Now, why did you want to meet us?"

"I wanted to know what my sophomore year was like Mr Kim."

"Ahh... ever since the accident we had a feeling you'd come to us at some point."

"Really Ms Yoon?"

"Let us explain what we know."

Flashback
Mr Kim's POV

It was my first period class and my favorite student had arrived late. Park Jimin was late for the first time.

"Mr Park... care to explain why your late?"

He blushed and shook his head.

"Alright you can tell me after class."

He nodded and went to his seat.

"Now we have a senior here to help you. He originally majored in dance but switched. He will still be a big help."

The students groaned thinking it's going to be very boring.

"Please welcome Mr Min Yoongi!"

I studied the students reaction to see that Mr Park was avoiding looking at the front.

"Hello my name is Min Yoongi and I'm not going to be boring. We are going on a small field trip."

Flashback interrupted
"What does this have to do with why I don't remember what happened? It's a gap year and a half."

"Well that was the first time I saw something different with you Jimin. Instead of participating like you usually did you were all shy and did your best to avoid your Sunbae."

"Well then please continue..."

Flashback continues
I decided that Mr Min would be visiting every week twice. Each time Mr Park would always avoid him. My only question is why. The first day Mr Min came in Mr Park hasn't been the same. I asked him what was going on and why he was late.

He explained that he got a new roommate and he's just staring to adjust to it. For not participating I've been tired recently. Over practicing before evaluation for dance class.

That's all he said before leaving me dumbfounded. The other times he doesn't have an excuse unless he's just being tardy but I don't think that's the reason.

Flashback over

To Be Continued