Quarentine

Yoongi POV
Things have been hectic with everything going on in quarantine. It's been about a Moo the and two weeks since this all started and Jimin hasn't been in little space for a long time. I'm a little worried he might be holding little him in. Don't get me wrong I love having Jimin being big and doing stuff together. Today I thought it would be nice to spend some time with little Jimin but I don't know if it'll work.

"Hey Chim." I spoke as Jimin walked into the living room.

"Hey, whatcha doin?"

"Nothing, just looking up some recipes."

"For diner tonight?"

"Yeah, I was hoping to see how little you was doing."

"Honestly, this quarantine is such a good stress reliever I haven't needed to have little chim come out."

"I know, I just kinda miss him though."

"I guess... I could go into little space, for a little bit."

"I have all these cool things for him... I'm sure he'll like them."

"You need to stop spoiling him! I become more bratty by the second when you do!" Jimin complains a cute pout on his lip.

"I know, but I can't help it! Your so cute no matter what space your in." I complain back before giving him a peck on the lips.

"Hyung~!"

"What? It true." I state before kissing him again.

"Alright, alright!" He spoke small giggles coming out as I began kissing all over his face. "Let me get changed so little me is more comfy."

"Can't wait!" I smiled happy to see that he was willing to switch spaces after so long.

Setting up some things like snacks, the TV, blankets, and stuffed animals for Jimin when he comes out.

"DADDY!" He shouted running up to me.

Picking him up once he got to me I gave him a big squeeze before setting him down on the couch. And putting a blanket over him.

"I've set up a bunch of things for today."

"Really?" He asked.

"Yup, first we're gonna watch all nine seasons and the movies of my little pony. Including equestria girls movies, shorts, everything!"

"YAY!!! I love ALL of them they like our friends, daddy."

"Ok, so who's who?"

"NamNam is Twillight cause he smart, TaeTae is Pinkie Pie cause he thinks outside the box, Daddies Rainbow Dash, Kookie is Spike because he listens to NamNam no matter what, Jinnie Rarity cause they classy, I'm fluttershy! Means Hope is Apple Jack cause he always takes care of us! When Hyungs or Daddy isn't around!"

"Why are you Fluttershy? Last time I checked your the outgoing one."

"No... is Fluttershy cause Big and Little get shy bout tings we good at."

"Ahhh, now I get it. But my prince is good at everything." I spoke in a matter of fact tone.

"No! Minnie can't cook... cause daddy gets worried Minnie will hurt himself."

"Big Minnie can cook though. See you can do anything! What Little Minnie can't do Big Minnie can do."

"Both Minnies can't hool-a-hoop!" Jimin cheered thinking he won the battle.

"But big Minnie was hool-a-hooping last week."

"Can we watch now? Minnie doesn't have any other reasons for tis battle."

"Of course, just let me get the snacks."

Getting up to the kitchen I grabbed the snacks I prepared for Minnie. As I was walking back, a trey full of snacks in my hands, the TV was on with the first episode of My Little Pony playing. Smiling as I shook my head before setting the trey down in front of Minnie and sitting down next to him. Getting under the blankets I hugged him before speaking again.

"Silly prince, you were supposed to wait for me."

"I got excited!" Minnie said happily.

"I can see that, so where are we?"

"We at the part when she moves in to the libary."

"Ooh, I can't wait for Rainbow Dash to appear!" I said.

"I like Rainbow too."

"How come?"

"Because she like Daddy! Remember, I said you were Rainbow before!"

"I don't remember that." I faked thinking.

"Did daddy forget?"

"No, I'm just joking Minnie." I spoke again before turning to the TV and watching the screen as Twillight screamed.

As we watched all I could see was Jimin smiling as he watched the show. Enjoying all of the different things in it as their'd be small giggles, and cheers. Quietly getting up I grabbed the empty snack trey and brought it back to the kitchen before heating up some dinner for Jimin. We ended up finishing half of what was planned but it's gotten late and he's going to get cranky if I don't get him some proper food to eat. Jimin is gonna be mad when he finds out he ate so much junk food. Smiling as I thought about what would happen I feel a tug on my shirt. I turned around to see Minnie pointing at the microwave.

"Foods ready!" He cheered before smiling brightly.

"Guess what dinner is today."

"Mmmm... nuggets?"

"No, try again."

"Daddies noodle soup?"

"No, that's only when my little prince is sick."

"Pizza bites!" Minnie squealed hoping he was right.

"YAY! The prince is correct! Here is your meal your highness." I joked handing him his plate.

Smiling brightly, Minnies takes the plate with both of his hands and carefully walks towards the couch. Grabbing some leftovers from last night for my dinner before going to the couch.

"Thank you for the bites, daddy."

"No problem, it's my job to take care of you and I take pride in doing so."

"Cuddles in Minnie's room?"

"Of course."

"Yay!"

Getting up and heading to the little room, Minnie grabbed my hand as we walked and started rubbing his thumb against my hand. I smiled knowing that Jimin was the one who told Minnie we should cuddle. Only Jimin rubs my hand like that. It's a way for me to know that he's aware of what's going on even if he's little. As we got to the bed and lied down, Minnie put his  head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around him. Feeling him snuggle closer, I placed a kiss on the top of his head before closing my eyes. Enjoying just being in each other's company. Soon enough Minnie fell asleep, his mouth slightly open as his even breaths were taken. Finding my eyes close as wells before falling asleep into a sweet dream.