Mission: Finish Preperation

Yoongi POV
I was now walking to the pet store with Soonyoung. I wanted to make sure this was perfect. Now why did I bing Soonyoung(Hoshi) here? I wanted to ask about what happened the last time Jihoon had to be here. I had no idea what was going on and they still seem to be a little distant.

"What happened?" I asked as we continued down the streets

"Well..."

Flashback
Hoshi POV
"I'll be back, bathroom."

"Ok"

I walked down the halls to the bathroom. But before I could get there Kyoyan straight up pushed me against the wall. As my head hit the wall she placed her lips on mine attempting to make out with me. Keyword is attempting. She wouldn't stop as I tried to push away disgusted by her actions. She then started grinding on me thinking I'd get hard. Truth is... I found out I was gay because of Jihoon so I wasn't turned on in the slightest. Right when I was going to push her off again Jihoon shouted.

"YAH!" He yelled anger showing as his fists became clenched but his eyes was full of sadness

"Woozi... this is nothing she doesn't exist to me." I said pushing Kyoyan away from me... I can't believe this is happening.

"No, Hoshi, you did this. Just wait until my brother finds out and beats the crap out of you." He replied... I became scared paralyzed for a moment... brother?

"Woozi!... woozi... LEE JIHOON!" I shouted my voice cracking

Woozi kept on walking ignoring my shouts. I watched as he went by, knowing he needed some space. Once he was out of hearing range I turned to Kyoyan.

"Awww... poor little Woozi heartbroken because of you." She said  teasingly

"Yeah wait until I show him that little recording."

"I-I thought you deleted that?"

"From my phone? Yes. From my computer, laptop, IPad, and IPod? Nope." I said popping the P in satisfaction

"If you don't want that all around the school and maybe to colleges you'd most likely  apply to then...

LEAVE US ALONE!" And with that i marched out of the school and went to Woozi and I's spot.

Flashback over
Yoongi POV
"So your dealing with a bitch and many ass' to come?" I asked

"Yeah... we haven't made up yet. It's been a couple months but he said he'd confront me when he was ready."

"And where were you two before Jihyun got you?" I asked

"I was uh... trying to explain my side of the story when he called and asked for help... so you kinda halted my troops."

"Huh... welp you better get to it so that I could have a peaceful... wedding... please."

"Wait, your getting married?"

"Yeah to my roommate slash ex lover who accidentally forgot me after a car accident and I've kinda waited like two years or so for him to remember."

"Ok, I get it now. Make up with Jihoon before the wedding preferably ASAP."

I nodded my head in agreement before we arrived at the pet shop. Opening the door I saw dogs running around while the cats were laying around the car towers. I turned to the cashier.

"Hi, I called earlier about the calico cat?" I smiled at the girl before watching the animals run around

"Ah, Yes. One moment please."

As we waited Soonyoung looked up before speaking...

"Do you think... Jihoon and I are a good match?"

"Yeah you guys look perfect together."

"So if I were to say that in the future... if I would to propose I'd have your blessing?"

"Why mine?"

"Well your parents are spending their lives in prison and your the proper legal guardian technically so..."

"We'll see, kid. We have to be on good terms and you and Jihoon have to be on good terms to."

"O-Ok."

The employees door opened again with the calico cat in her arms, hissing, fangs out.

"Here you go, sorry she's a little feisty."

"It's alright," I replied grabbing the cat from her, "Here, keep the change."

We left the store, the cat sleeping in my arms.

Not so feisty now? Are ya?

We made are way back to the apartment to see things all set up. Now we just need Jimin to not come home for a bit. Get the cat a temporary home till the day and me to find somewhere else to stay as well.

Ring ring

"Hey Hobi."

"Hey hyung! You can stay at my house Jimin's staying with VKook."
"

"Perfect."

To Be Continued

Final chapter on NEW YEARS!!!