6

Alright, so in this chapter I'm starting a suggestion from @Gender_Neutral, involving Percy's new wardrobe and attitude. Also keep in mind that I'm not a doctor, so I don't know how to write most doctor-y things. Thank you.

Apollo's POV:

As I prepared the sun chariot for its cycle, I passed Percy's room, and decided to make sure he'd slept. I know for a fact he was up late.

Listening, I was relived to hear that the crying, not matter how concealed had stopped.

I'm a god of healing, after all. That includes mental healing. I can tell when someone's distressed, even if I can't see them, and from what I can tell, Percy is fast asleep.

Thank Hypnos for that.

I quickly finished packing the chariot and sent it on it's way. I'm so glad I don't actually have to fly that thing around manually. Thank you Hephaestus.

I walked back into the temple, and went to go wake Percy up.

Knocking softly, I cracked the door open to find Percy loosely sprawled out across the bed, still fully clothed, and clutching a pillow tightly.

Suddenly, I hated the idea of waking him up. Deciding to let the young demigod sleep in, I gently closed the door, and returned to my work.

Percy's POV:

"Percy," a voice called gently. "I'm sorry to wake you, but it's 10 o'clock, and I still have to...test you."

I blinked up at Apollo blearily, and nodded. "Let me get ready."

"There are fresh clothes for you in the closet among other things. Toothbrush, hairbrush, comb, ect."

When Apollo left, I stood and walked over to the closet.

I picked out a plain black t-shirt and a pair of dark jeans, placing the outfit on my unmade bed.

I peeled off the orange Camp Half-Blood shirt I'd loved so much, and stood there for a moment, just staring down at it in my hands.

It was torn and stained with blood. Covered in dirt and grass stains. And most of all, the shirt was stained with memories. All happy memories of something so wonderful, and yet, it makes me so sad to look at.

I tucked the orange shirt into the drawer on my bedside table, and took my time changing into my new clothes.

I then walked sluggishly out of the room to find Apollo impatiently waiting for me.

"Come on." He said, motioning for me to follow him.

The sun god led me to a small room, that was not unlike a doctor's office. It had one of those tables you sit on with the stiff wax paper that was always the loudest thing in the world.

There was also a counter with a sink and some medical supplies. Everything there was the same as what you'd see if you went to the doctors. Well, other than the fact that there was absolutely no organization at all.

"Okay, Percy, sit down on the table there and I'll get everything set up." Said Apollo. He began searching through the mess of medical supplies, not really seeming to know where anything is.

Eventually, when Apollo couldn't even find his stethoscope, the god got frustrated and summoned everything he needed.

"You know, you could just organize the place." I told him. "It be much easier."

"I don't really see the point." Apollo replied, pulling on some latex gloves. "You're my first patient in almost a millennia.

Well that certainly didn't calm the nerves.

"Now, let's begin shall we?"