1 | A Peak Inside

"Um, can someone help me here?"

"What?" Stacey cocked her head out of her room and asked in irritation, "Quick, I have a project that's due this Friday!"

"Yeah we all know what you and Sana are doing can you be more patient with our little cub?" Jihyo scolded.

"Aish. What a mom." Tzuyu complained.

"Babe what's going on?" Sana played with Tzuyu's hair erotically.

"Is no one gonna address my problem here?" Chaeyoung raised her volume.

"In that case, you can always go to Mina." Jeongyeon winked at her.

"I was mentioned?" Mina joined in as well.

"Chaeyoung wants you." Momo announced calmly feasting on her jokbals.

"Aww really Chaeng?" Mina hugged Chaeyoung and she started blushing madly.

"As much as I enjoy this gayness, breakfast is ready." Nayeon walked out of the kitchen.

"Ooh yes I'm hungry." Momo rushed forward.

"And I didn't cook Momo's portion." Nayeon added and you could almost hear the shattering sound of Momo's heart.

"But why???" Momo burst into tears.

"You already ate your jokbals. Jeongie! Come help with the plates!" She walked pass Momo nonchalantly.

"Aight. Coming!" Jeongyeon immediately followed Nayeon.

"Jeongyeon is always so sweet to Nayeon." Dahyun commented.

"Dahyunnie~" Sana reached for her.

"Hold your horses! Let me remind you, last time you touched me Tzuyu left me a bruise on my back that stay for a month." Dahyun moved away from Sana and she pouted.

Tzuyu didn't care.

"Great. Just great. Is no one actually going to help me?" Chaeyoung shrieked.