- ♕ -

Pre Infinity War, based around Thor: Ragnarok
-

------

Before his father had passed and Hela was released from confinement, Loki had been forced to return to Asgard yet again to face charges for his crimes; the punishment set was to be put under 'house arrest' with Thor insisting he would keep an eye on him back on Midgard much to Loki's disarray.
Currently he was held in Stark Tower in NYC under the Avenger's eyes, Thor mainly since many were reluctant to even go near him.

It was late and most of the avengers were either on missions or asleep on their respective floors; Loki would have been too but he was more of a night owl and struggled to sleep so he was currently sitting on the safety barriers located on the rooftop of the tower.
The sky was a rich royal blue with hints of orange and purple where the sun was still setting just over various tall building in the area.

Loki, clad in his usual Asgardian armour, swung his legs aimlessly as he stared off into the distance, his emerald eyes blank yet full of life he once displayed as a child; his charcoal hair fluttered behind him, and occasionally to the side, with each gust of wind that came his way though he was unaffected by it.

After some time of just sitting there he moved further over the barrier and was no resting on the very edge of the rooftop. The frost giant glanced down at the streets below and noted how everyone who was out this late looked like ants though his attention soon turned back to the sky as the stars began to reveal themselves since the sun had finally set leaving everything in cool glow from the moon and warm glows from various lights in the streets and buildings.

He was at peace for once, not a care in the world as he was finally alone with just his thoughts, however that can be a terrible thing at times for Loki. It seemed as though the world was against him having peace as the sound of footsteps behind could be heard.
Loki casted a glance over his shoulder at whoever was there before he turned back to face the sky, remaining in the same spot as before on the edge of the towers rooftop.