- ♕ -

Actor AU
-------

Actors made mistakes, some are utterly hilarious while some can look rather painful. Loki was known to laugh during serious scenes and Peter's rig would constantly send him flying into safety mats.

Currently the group were filming a serious scene, Loki having to confront Tony after having returned with the others who had "died" in the previous film "Anthony. I mean no harm" Loki reassured the male, his hands raised to show he had no weapons.
Out of the corner of his eyes he spotted Peter's rig freaking out and Steve having to try and hold him in place for the scene; he drew in a deep breathe to stay calm while Tony spoke. "I promise you, no tricks this time" His tone remained void of all emotion as he was supposed to be tired from his death.
The scene went on with there being a small fight breaking out between Tony and Loki which put them in the current position with Loki pinned beneath the shorter actor, expression having a glint of fear as the other screamed in his face. When Loki was supposed to say his line he simply broke out laughing, moving to sit up as to not choke on his saliva. "I- oh my god- I'm sorry-" he snickered, holding his middle as he laughed.

A director behind the camera yelled cut before turning the filming cameras off. Loki was still laughing on the floor, Tony and Peter both also having started laughing at this point.