- ♕ -

No specific time but set after ragnarok, angst warning
-------

To Loki life was pointless, there was no point in his own existence anymore. Everything he had done, everything he tried to do just failed even killing himself; no matter what he always failed. Well now he was done failing.

It wasnt far after midnight on a Saturday morning. The moon was high in the sky bathing the city of Manhattan in a cool glow; a figure could be seen sitting on the rooftop of one of the few tall buildings in the city; it was Loki and he appeared to be hunched over though it was hard to tell from a distance.

Loki sighed heavily as he looked out over at the few cars that drove around, either people coming home from work or going to work but that didn't matter to the god.
He glanced down below him, the ground seeming to call him and beg him to go to it; and he was going to.
In all honesty Loki had given up on life, finding there to be no point living when there was no one left in the world who would trust him, but he didn't even trust himself at this point.

Silently he moved to stand up, the tips of his shoes right against the edge of the ledge. He closed his eyes for a few moments before he took in a deep breathe and went to step over the ledge when he was stopped by a sudden shout of his name from behind.
Slowly the god turned his head to look over at who it was before he sighed quietly. "What?.." He sounded lost, broken and just over with life at this point.