- ♕ -

After Infinity war, everyone is alive shhh
-------

Change was something Loki had experienced quite a lot but for him the changes were never for the better but rather often for the worst. Today he was going to change that.

After Thanos had been defeated, which took a large toll on everyone, those that had died returned and refabricated into existence; Loki too had returned but he had kept a low on his status that not even his brother knew he was alive.
Occasionally during battles a invisible entity would help and offer assistance to the Avengers when it could whether that be shields, charms on weaponry or armour and even occasionally killing off minor enemies during battle but never once did Loki reveal himself to be said entity.

Yes it took the god quite some time to come to terms with everything, especially being killed again, but rather than returning to his usual ways he decided to give it a go at being good.
This proved to be far more difficult as when he helped the Avengers it would drain his energy quite easily unlike when he would only attack and defend himself.

Loki's head snapped up when he heard a shout from the man of iron, the name 'mage' having been called which was given to him by Steve rather than 'mysterious magic person', and was quick to react and chuck a dagger at the being that had Tony in its grasps.
The god was quick to turn back around however when the wind rushed past him as Peter swung mer centimeters from him. Silently he casted a quick protection charm on the teen before he turned his attention back to the main culprit and returned to battle along side the Avengers; though he was not visible to them.

The fight went on for some time which was draining Loki further but he only pushed himself further until finally the enemies were defeated and the team could finally relax; Loki however simply fell to his knees, the remaining energy he had left maintaining his invisibility but he knew it would fade quickly. "Norns.." He muttered to himself as he pulled himself up on shaky legs and when he looked back up he was met with (your character)'s shocked expression.
The god arched a brow in confusion but soon realised he was visible to the Avengers. "..." He was unsure what to say as he simply looked over at the others who all had similar expression.