chapter 2

hope you enjoy

----------------------------------------------------------------

kimberly P.O.V 

We went to destnys house to help her pack. she quickly made sure that no one was home so we could come in. We walked into destinys small room and she through her whole wardrobe into her suticase.

"where are we gonna stay g" i suggsted. she looked up at me then at jay and chris. "everywhere" i looked confused."what do you mean everywhere?" chris asked. " i mean everywhere, like going around the whole of america." everyone turned slient.

dest went under her bed and palled out a jordan shoe box. she took out her university money.

Destiny's P.O.V

I took my university money and we all walked out side. i put my key through the letter box and jay called for a taxi to the airport. as we waited we all sat on my door step. "dest?" kim said. "yeah" i slowly turned to her. " what about the others? the gang? what are they gonna think" i put my arm round her neck (not in that way) "who gives a fuck what they think, its about us now, we are gonna be free." she put on a small smile.

finally our taxi got here. we put our bags in the boot of the car and off we went to the airport.... we got to the airport  and did what we needed to do. and finally we got on the airplane.

"see girls, dont you feel better and more free already?" they looked and me and bursted out laughing. "what?"

they all nodded and sat back on there seat.

america here i come.