Chapter 8

My summer is kinda boring bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuud, but it gonna get turnt up soon. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Destinys P.O.V

i woke up on my bed and chris sitting next to me on her phone. as i moved i groaned. my face hurt like hell. she shot her face round and stood up quickly. "OMG get back down on the bed!" she helped me back on.

"so how comes you suddenly like me" she made eye contact with me."well i thought that we are being a bit harsh and just seeing what that dick did to you ,made me think that this is going to far."

i put my back agaisnt the bed back board. "so why were you lot being mean to me in the first place?" i looked down and one tear came down my eyes and chris didnt answer. "ITS LIKE AMERICA IS MAKING EVERYTHING WORST, I WANNA GO HOME, I WANNA SEE MY PARENTS." she started crying."YOU CANT SEE YOUR PARENTS" she shouted while crying. its like she was hiding something. i looked at her confused. "what do you mean i cant see my parents" she dropped to the floor." the others havnt seen this yet" she got up and turned the tv on to the news. i got up from my bed with out her knowing and she sat down on the chair

on tonights news, back in England there has been a terrible car accident in Central London. the range rover had drove off London bridge to be called a suiside moment. Know one knows how or why they did it.

i looked at chris. "there are thousands of people with range rovers doesnt mean its my parents."

more tears came down her eyes "keep watching."

the bodys that were found were 2 people, 1 female and 1 male. both married. im sorry for family and friends who has just heard this but this is a horrible accident. r.i.p kalen fyfe and Khalil fyfe.

that moment they said my parents names i dropped on my bum rocking back and forth. i screamed and started to smash up my bed room. i got a knife out of the draw and pointed it at chris.

Chris P.O.V

i looked as destiny smash up her room going crazy, then she got something from her draw, it has knife and she pointed it at me walking towards me. "destiny no please dont do this" i walked back and my back hit the door. she came towards me and dropped the knife and hugged me. "my life is over, whats the point of me living" she cried on my shoulder. i squeezed her tight then took her down staris and laid her on the sofa. she looked scared. her face was red. i held her hand and something didnt feel right. i looked at her hand and she had cuts, i looked at her and she fell alseep. i went up stairs and got her a blanket and put it over her. i left her alone but was going to come back tomorrow. but theres no point because schools tomorrow but if she dont come in then i will go to her.

-----------------------------------------------------

Do you think chris will beocme friends with her again?

why did destinys parenst suddenly kill them selfs?