chapter 7

ideas?

-------------------------------

I woke up on the floor in the bath room. My back was hurting from the hard foor.

I got up and looked in the mirror,my eyes were swollen  from when i was crying.My warm hands touched the cold skink and i looked deep  into the mirror. my eyes closed and my fists closed up, suddenly out of know where, i broke the mirror in a million pieces, thats how my heart felt right now. my hands were full of blood and glass poking out of it. what was i doing to my self?

i cleaned my self up and was 1 hour late for school. so i took a cold shower to refresh my mind and put my self together. i got dressed and put my hair up into a pony tail.

i walked all the way to school in the rain, i thought LA was meant to be hot, must be a cold day.

when i got to school i looked at it and wondered if i should go or nah. i put my sleves over my hands so know one would see my cuts.

i finally had the strenght to walk into school.

i didnt know how long i took because it was lunch time. i walked into the lunch hall and some people starred and some people didnt care. i went all the way at the back of the hall and sat by my self on my phone.

"what you doing?" my head shot up and saw chresanto with rayan jacob and craig. i sighed " nothing"

he came closer to me. "give me your phone" i stood up "GET YOUR OWN FUCKING PHONE" everyone in the lunch hall looked. he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the hall. we threw me on the floor and smacked my face. i held my hand over my cheek and he stopped. "what happened to your hand?" i looked at my hand which started to bleed "why you cutting your self emo" he bent down and wispered in my ear "dont ever say that in frount of everyone to me , you here" i leaned over and wispered in his ear "fuck you" he stood up and out of know where he kicked my face. such hate and such anger came out of that kick. my head dropped to the floor and my face flooded with blood. "shit" he ran off. my head was spinning and everything was in slow motion. someone came running towards me. there face got a bit more clear and it was chris.

(Black out)

-----------------------------------

do you think chresanto went a bit to far?