Chapter 11

DestinyP.O.V

Chris took me to chresantos house. I couldn't walk properly ,Because my stomach was killing from the stabs. we both stood at the bus stop and waited like 30 min for the bus. a car drove past and beeped at us, it was kim. she gave me a evil look "hey Chris you wanna ride?" I looked at Chris "yeah thanks kim" Chris walked to the car and I followed. "no way, your not Gettin in!" she roared. "leave her alone kim,you don't know what she's been though" Kim shot her head to chris. "Oh yes I do" Kim mumbled Chris looked back "what was that" she stayed silent until she said "what about us.? how comes you are all nice to her and suddenly her friend,huh?" Chris opened the door and we both got in. "let's talk about it later okay? Now just drive ,I'm to tired" chris commanded.

We got to chresanto's house. chris helped me up and we both walked in. "okay destiny we need a real convocation about what happened to you" I nodded. we both sat down. "okay tell me what happened" she leaned forward and looked interested. "well I um . We'll.. Well I went into the bath room to cry and my toilet door was still open, suddenly this person came in with a black hoddie and locked us both in the bath room. out of know where I was knocked out. then when I woke up I was sitting on the toilet seat and Someone knocked on the door. I answered it and it was Chresanto then suddenly a knife dropped out of my hands and I fell with pain" she looked shocked. " how many times did that person stab you , because only you and Chresanto know" I looked at her. "Chresanto didn't tell know one?" she smiled "no he was to scared" so he finally did care.

We both shot our heads to the door and in came in rayan ,craig,jacob,jody,chresanto and jay. Jay came and hugged me. "where's Kim?" I pointed to the kitchen.

"Destiny are you alright?" Chresanto asked. I nodded. out of know where Jody asked the most weirdest question. but it told me something but I wasn't really getting the idea. "so destiny, how are your 4 stab marks?" Kim came in and dropped her plate of food she just made. "stab? what stab?" She tried to hide something. everyone went quite. I stood up. "wait one second, Jody how did you know I had 4 stab marks in my stomach?" Everyone turned to her. "I didn't" she lied. "lucky guess"

For some reason Kim started to shake.

Jody went to her whispering something in her ear and Kim stopped. "Jody can I speak to you" I said. we both walked into the kitchen and everyone started a convocation. "i know your lying to me jody, how did u know I had 4 stab marks?" she smacked me so hard then smacked her self. "ouch destiny why you hitting me" Chresanto came in. "what's going on?!" Jody pointed at me"thats what's going on." my face dropped. " I didn't hit her" chres walked over to me. "look destiny, if you wanna stay here don't be bossy or hurt Jody" he walked out and Jody smirked at me. "bitch"

____________________

Sorry it's short.

Have you got an idea who stabbed destiny?