Chapter 10

Destiny. P.O.V

I opened the door to let him come in. When he examined me I dropped the something on the floor. Blood dripping everywhere.

Chresanto P.O.V

When I saw destiny she dropped a knife with blood everywhere. But where did she stab her self. She dropped but I caught her and laid her on the floor "destiny what the hell have you done!" I screamed to my self. I looked everywhere for the wound and when I slowly lifted up her top she had stabbed her self 4 times. I took off my jumper and placed in on her wound. I ran out and tried To find help but everyone was in class. I bursted through my science class and grabbed miss Clark. Everyone was looking at me like I was gonna rape her "Chresanto August please tell me what your doing" I took her to the toilets and pointed at destiny. Miss Clark ran to her "what happened " she shot her head towards me. My head looked down at the blood that was stained on my hands. "Okay lift her up and I will call 911" I did as I was told I picked her up and tears came down my eyes."im so sorry,i didn't mean to hurt you like this"

{hospital}

Destiny P.O.V

I woke up with pain in my stomach. I looked up and there were nurses surrounding me telling me it's going to be alright. I could the heart rate machine going crazy they put some thing on my face to give me air. There were wires in my body. I turned my head to see Chresanto with the girls and some boys. He starred at me with water in his eyes. Why was I in hospital.

20 min later

Everything stopped and a nurse helped me up. She took the mask thing off my head. "Hey Miss fyfe" I sat up "hey what happened?" she looked down at my stomach. "We'll you stabbed your self 3 times miss fyfe" my head pushed back and I stood up. "And where did I stab my self"

She looked at my stomach again. I lifted up my top and saw 3 stab marks with stitches. I dropped my top, "what? I didn't do this to my self. are you crazy. all I remember is someone with a hoody came to me and locked me and them in the toilet. they knocked me out and I woke up to Chresanto at the door. I opened it and blood was coming out of my hands and I dropped a knife." the nurse looked at me "what did this person look like?" she asked with a straight face. "I ..I ... I don't remember" she sighed. " so someone attacked you" I nodded "I think so. I would never stab my self" she nodded. "we'll we have finished with you and I will look into this" I got up. "how long have I been here."? She went to her clip board and searched through it. " Ummmmm about 1 week" I looked shocked. She looked at me "you were in a coma for 3 days don't worry" I smiled. i took my things and went out side. Everyone jumped up and hugged me except 2 people. Chresanto and Jody. I looked at Jody hard. What was she doing here?

__________________________

I wonder who stabbed destiny?