Foot fetish

I felt another wave of nausea hit me and groaned as I emptied the contents of my stomach into the toilet.

"This is so gross." I complained.

"But I still love you more than anything." Wes smiled rubbing my back.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I asked him leaning back into him.

"I think I am the one that is lucky to have you in my life."

"I think I'm going to throw up." I hunched over the toilet again.

Wes continued to rub my back until I felt better.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked once we exited the bathroom.

I nodded.

"Come on." He led me to the bedroom.

"Wes I'm not in the mood." I shook my head.

Wes laughed and shook his head at me.

"Just follow me."

I trusted him with my life so I let him lead me to the bed.

I laid back onto the bed expecting him to follow but he didn't. He grabbed one of my feet causing my eyebrows to shoot up.

"I didn't know you had a foot fetish." I said shocked.

"Will you stop?" He shook his head and started to massage my feet.

"Let me take care of you." He continued.

I felt so relaxed as he rubbed my feet. My feet were quite sore so having him massage them was exactly what I needed.

He moved to the other foot and did the same.

"Feel better?" He asked.

"A little bit." I lied.

I felt amazing but I just didn't want him to stop.

He smiled and stepped back.

He climbed into bed and sat against the headboard.

"Come here."

I quickly crawled towards him. He sat me right on his lap so my back was against his chest. His hands started to work my shoulders and I completely relaxed against him.

His lips found my neck and he started to plant kiss up and down it. He really knew how to take care of me.

"You are the best." I smiled as he continued to massage my shoulders.

"You should probably eat something." He mumbled into my neck.

"Stop the thought of eating right now makes me want to die in a hole." I cringed thinking about the horror of what just happened in that bathroom.

Wes' hands slid down my arms and landed on my stomach.

"I'm sorry you aren't feeling well." He frowned.

"Can you make me some toast?"

"I thought just the thought of food made you want to die in a hole?" Wes questioned.

"Well I changed my mind." I shrugged.

"Your wish is my command." He slipped out from behind me and made his way to the kitchen.

I joined Wes soon after. The toast didn't take long to make so I was happily munching on it when Wes joined me with his own food.

"Can I talk to you about something." He asked.

"Of course anything." I nodded.

He looked down at his hands like he was nervous. I got an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

"I have spent the last three nights here at your apartment. We spend almost every night together, I haven't been to my apartment in a couple days."

"We can go to your apartment if you want." I suggested.

"No no that's not what I'm trying to say. We are with each other all the time. I'm here all the time, we have keys to each others apartments." He rambled.

"Are you sick of me?"

"No I love you Sam and I want to be by your side every second of everyday."

"Ok so what are you trying to say here?"

"I want to move in together, I know I brought it up before and you said no but I don't see why we shouldn't."

"We haven't been dating that long." I said.

I didn't know why I was scared to move in with Wes but I just couldn't do it. It was a huge step in our relationship and I didn't want to mess it up.

"Sam I love you and we are going to be starting a family. I think that now is the perfect time to take that next step and move in with each other."

"It's a big step I don't know if I'm ready. I like how we are right now."

I was scared of messing this up. If we tried to rush this I might lose Wes forever.

"Sam you are it for me. I don't plan on being with anyone other than you. I love you more than I have ever thought possible. I don't know why you are so hesitant to take this step but I need you to be honest with me. If you are having doubts about our relationship I need you to just tell me."

"Wes," I couldn't think of what to say. I loved wes and I wanted it to last but I felt that same way the last time and it didn't work out. I don't want to make any mistakes this time.

"Sam please just tell me the truth." He frowned.

"I want this to work Wes. I don't want anything to mess it up."

"I don't want to mess this up either."

"That's why I don't think we should move in together. What if it's too fast and we fall apart?" I explained.

"I would never let that happen." He said confidently.

"I'm scared of losing you Wes." I confessed.

"I'm not going anywhere." He promised.

"I love you Weston Christopher Walker." I smiled.

"I love you too." He grinned.

How had I gotten this lucky? How had I managed to find Wes again after all these years and now be able to make a life together? I was one lucky girl.

"Does this mean we are moving in together." He raised his eyebrows at me.

I paused. I had my fears but I knew that Wes wasn't going anywhere. I just had to let my own insecurities go and put my faith into the man I loved.

"I guess it does."

A/n:

It's so cold now, like I had been waiting for the fall weather and it finally showed up. I'm like shivering but I hate the heat so I'm actually happy about being cold. I don't know maybe that makes me weird but whatever I like being cold. Mostly so I can bundle up in a bunch of blankets.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and are excited for the next one.

Comment and vote.

- cora Leigh