Odd

You yawn slightly, rubbing your cheek and smiling as you walk onto the campus. You couldn't stop thinking about the game, you wanted to play more already. "Hey ___," Bonnie pokes you, making you blink back from your daydream.

"Hm? What's up?" You ask, looking at her.

"I was about to ask you, you look tired, did you stay up gaming?" She asks.

"Yeah it was an early release... So cool." You admit, smiling more.

"... Im sure it was." She smiles. Of course she didn't understand your enthusiasm for it, but you were still happy.

On your way to class, you catch sight of Dogtooth and stop, spotting him sitting against a tree with his arms folded. Was he asleep? You approach him, stopping a few feet away. "Hey... Bell's gonna ring soon." You tell him. His eyes ease open and he looks at you.

"... Thanks." He stands up, popping his neck and rolling his shoulders. You swallow slightly, his muscles rippling beneath his uniform. "We have first class together correct? Shall we go there together?" He tilts his head, eyes regarding you rather gently.

"Oh... Yeah sure..." You avert your gaze, rubbing your neck. He hums and starts that way, walking rather carefully so you could keep up. You move beside him, glancing at the scarf that hid part of his face. "... So where did you live before coming here?" You decide to ask.

"Sweet Town... Have you lived here long?" He peers back down at you with reddish eyes.

"A few years...." You shrug slightly. "Not much to do here on your own." You murmur.

"I see..." He murmurs looking ahead. "Are you doing anything after school today?" He inquires. His question caught you off guard and you blink a few times.

"I'm sorry, can you repeat that?" You look at him again.

"I caught you off guard." He hums, sounding amused. "I was asking if you had any plans after school. My family is having a gathering and I'd like to have some company." He adds, eyes gliding back to you.

"U-Uh..." You were surprised, he was a stranger to you, and this was random. But how could you say no when he was looking straight at you? "Sure, when and where?" You breathe, offering a smile. He chuckles quietly.

"I'll walk you home so you can change then we'll head there." He says.

"Alright, sounds like a plan." You nod.

You look over, shaking Kid lightly to wake him. "Kid," You whisper. He blinks awake, looking over at you. "The test." You glance his paper pointedly.

"Shit... Thanks.." He yawns, trying to focus on it. You relax, sitting back with your own quiet yawn. An airy chuckle makes you glance to Dogtooth, but his eyes were closed and his face was hidden behind his scarf.

"Are... You laughing in your sleep...?" You mutter. He peeks an eye open at you, though you couldn't see it, you knew he was smiling. You tilt your head when he doesn't respond. "Odd guy..." You murmur before looking down.

After class Kid touches your shoulder. "Hey, seriously thanks for waking me up." He whispers.

"No problem, you look like you stayed up all night." You offer a small smile.

"Yeah, there was an early release game so..." He pauses, scratching his cheek and looking to the side. "Nevermind..." He mutters. You blink and smile a bit.