Cute

You smile widely as you leave your online house. "Mochi!" You chime cheerfully.

"Someone's in a good mood." Mochi comments.

"These past few days have been great. But I hope I didn't leave you hanging...?" You frown slightly.

"Not at all. Im glad you're happy though. I like the sound of your voice when you are." He comments. You blink in surprise before giggling lightly.

"I'll keep that in mind Mochi." You hum.

"So... Did you make a new friend or something?" He inquires.

"Yeah. He's new at school, and for some reason he has taken a shine to me... I think." You breathe thoughtfully.

"I'm sure he has." He rumbles. "What do you want to do today?" His question makes your mind go blank.

".... I don't know. I just wanted to see you..." You admit quietly. He pauses and hums.

"Well I can't play long. So how about we complete a mission or two?" He suggests.

"Alright. Sounds good." You smile, glancing at your phone when it vibrates. You shift and check it finding a message from Dogtooth.

'Want to take a walk with me later?'

You smile a bit, 'Sure, when and where?' You message back, starting to hum cheerfully.

"What are you humming about?" Mochi makes you focus on the game.

"Going to see my new friend later." You smile thoughtfully as you both head off to the mission.

"Sounds like you really like hanging out with him." He comments and you pause.

"... He kind of reminds me of you. So it's fun. He's awesome... Like you." You breathe thoughtfully.

"I'm flattered... Just dont forget to come play with me on here okay?" He says. You frown lightly at that.

"Of course I won't... You're my best friend." You murmur. He stops and turns to you.

"And you're mine.... Minotaur coming up behind you." He alerts. You turn swiftly, drawing your sword. He dispatches it after you get a swing in and you both carry on after looting it.

After you two complete a few missions, Mochi says goodbye and logs off. You turn off your console and smile to yourself. It was nice playing with him even if you didn't have much to talk about.

You check your phone seeing Dogtooth's message. "Near water park in twenty minutes." You read aloud before getting up and changing out of your home clothes before heading out to meet him.

You pick up the pace, smile spreading across your lips as you spot him. He offers a small wave as you start for him quickly. "Hey." You hum when you reach him.

"Hello, hope I didn't interrupt anything." He greets.

"I was just playing Steel with my friend. Sorry if you waited too long. I haven't played with him in a minute." You smile sheepishly, rubbing your cheek.

"I don't mind. I understand completely." He assures thoughtfully. You smile more meeting his gaze.

"So what's up? Were you bored or something?" You ask.