Black Blade

You look around the courtyard, there seemed to be some excited chatter in the groups around you today.

"Hey. You do something different? You look good." Bonney asks coming up.

"Hmm. I did get this new shirt when I went to the North side of town with Katakuri." You smile showing her.

"Nice... I noticed you've been hanging around him... What's he like?" She asks curiously.

"He's so cool B!" You gush, "He's usually calm and quiet but we have a lot in common. He can be funny too and so thoughtful! But he can also kick ass!"

"Wow... I've never seen you like this... How cute." She cups your face with a giggle. "The guys are sure to notice." She teases.

"What are you talking about? I was just telling you about him..." You scoff.

"We'll talk later." She winks before glancing past you pointedly before heading off. You pause before looking back as he comes over.

"Good morning Katakuri." You give him a big smile.

"Good morning." He rumbles lightly. "Did you sleep well?"

"Mhm. That game really tires you out... I feel a bit sore." You admit.

"I felt that way when I woke too." Law's voice makes you both look over as he joins you. "So I looked into it and found that our muscles are responding to our movements in game." He says.

"Whoa... So we're working out while we play?" You ask.

"Sort of." Law nods.

"I can eat an extra doughnut now..." You whisper, making Katakuri chuckle in amusement.

"You could've done so already." He points out.

"I must stay vigilant Katakuri." You proclaim. He shakes his head in amusement. Law tilts his head at that.

"You seem healthy to me. I think it would be fine." Law agrees with Katakuri.

"No. I have no self control. One might easily become six." You point out.

"Not if I eat them first." Katakuri speaks up. You look up into his eyes.

"You are the solver of all my problems.." You breathe. His gaze becomes warmer at that and you can tell he was smiling softly under that scarf.

"So. When do you plan going back to World of D?" Law asks you.

"Dunno. Depends if I have tests to study for... Maybe in a day or two. Doesn't seem like a good idea to put my life on the line everyday." You smile sheepishly.

"True..." He nods in thought.

"Well, let me know when so we can meet up in there." Katakuri tells you.

"Yes. Here's my number." Law writes down his digits before giving you the piece of paper.

"Alright.... And now you have mine." You message him quickly.

"Good, can you give it to Katakuri-ya too? I should go back to my spot before my stalker gives you problems." He says starting away. You glance around that almost instantly spotting Brena.