Old Friends

"___! I'm home!" Your mom's call wakes you up. You sit up, stiffening as Katakuri stirs. "So I was thinking we could-" You dive out of bed, falling into the door before she opens it all the way, hitting your head on it in the process.

"Ow..." You mutter before peeking around the door as she blinks in surprise. "Morning, guess I got up too fast." You hum sheepishly, rubbing the bump on your forehead.

"Heh, you didnt have to jump right up.." She smiles guiltily. "I'm sorry I've been away so much. Lets have breakfast together at that place you like... The place where Sabo and Ace work."

"Sure. I haven't seen those two in a while." You comment straightening up. In the corner of your eye you see Katakuri sit up.

"Good. Get ready." She smiles before heading off. You relax, closing the door.

"Are you ready to meet her?" You whisper to Katakuri. He pauses before shaking his head.

"Not the best circumstances to meet her." He points out.

"Yeah. Took her a bit to get used to Zoro." You agree. Just then there's a surprised cry out your door and you instinctively run out.

"Gah, Dammit! Zoro!" She growls into the hallway closet.

"Mmm... Morning ____'s mom." You hear him hum.

"Geez! Use the guest room!" She scolds storming off. You blink and peer into the close, finding him lounging on a mound of blankets.

"... You couldn't find the guest room could you?" You guess, helping him out.

"... Was I close though?" He hums, letting you help him start for the guest room.

"Yeah." You smile a bit, passing your door.

"... Your mom's gonna flip if she finds your boyfriend spent the night too." Zoro tilts his head, spotting Katakuri.

"At least he wasn't sleeping in the hall closet." You shoot back.

"Was he really sleeping though?" He smirks. You karate chop the back of his head.

"Of course he was. He has manners. And he doesn't break and enter just because he cant find home." You retort.

"... This can be my home. Home is where the heart is. And you guys still got sake and beer in the fridge." He smirks.

"You're such a bad kid." You sweatdrop, pushing him toward the guest bed. He rolls onto it with a hum.

"Read me a bedtime story?" He gives a childish grin.

"I don't have time to Zoro. Just go to bed you weirdo." You scoff, putting a blanket over him.

"Fine..." He gives a pout.

"Are you still drunk?" You raise an eyebrow.

"Maybe." He grins.

"Well... Try to sleep it off then head home or take a shower here. You smell like a brewery." You brush some of his hair back. His eyes try to drift close at that.

"Kay." He manages. You smile and start for the door. "Katakuri, right?" You pause and glance back. He meets your gaze before closing his eyes. "Don't let him take you for granted. I'll kick his ass." He adds rolling to his side.