Chapter Two: The Meetings

"Ugh." Sokka sighed at the sight of Katara and Aang just leaning on each other.

"What? Everybody does it." Toph said, thinking he did that to her when she was picking her nose.

"I was talking about them not y--- yeah you too." Sokka replied.

"I don't see the big deal, with either one." I said, as I was lounging around.

"Well it's been fun, guys, but I gotta get back to my school." Toph said standing up on Appa.

"Leaving already, Toph?"

"Can't you stay a little longer?" I asked.

"Nah, someone's gotta keep the lily livers-- I mean my students in line." Toph corrected herself.

"Wait! You can't leave me here alone with them! The oogies-osity's only gonna get worst when you're gone. How am I supposed to keep my food down?? And Gyawa and Zuko are only gonna get more awkward." Sokka asked, nagging on Toph's leg.

"What?! We're not awkward, we just don't see each other a lot." I sighed, looking at my skirt and getting depressed again.

"See what I mean." Sokka said, pointing at me.

"Well, you could come with me." Toph replied.

"No. No. Hey! How about I go with you?" Sokka asked.

"Great idea Sokka! Wish I'd thought of that." Toph mocked.

"Katara? Aang? I'm going with Toph. To check out her school. Not because you two give me the oogies or anything." Sokka said, holding on to Toph.

"Oh! That sounds good! We'll pick you up on the way back from Ba Sing Se." Katara replied.

"Hold on guys, just give Appa a second to land." Aang said jumping to Appa's head.

"Don't bother, Twinkle Toes. We're close enough to the ground. I can smell the trees near my school. Bye, Twinkle Sparks, come on." Toph grabbing Sokka's arm.

"Hey, isn't that the hand you were just using to pick---??" Sokka shouted, as they jumped off. I looked down to see Toph making a slide.

"Heck of an entrance." I said, before closing my eyes.

                                    ~*~

We got to Ba Sing Se at sunset and glided down after telling Appa to wait outside the city. "So I'm a little turned around. Where's Iroh's tea shop?" I asked as we landed.

"Oh my gosh! Is it like really you?!" We hear two girls squeal. "I can't like believe it. It's really you! With your flying lemur and everything?" Aang loved the attention but this was the kind of girls I hated back home. It's only fun when you're doing the fangirling.

I sighed before doing what I always did with these people, I drowned the noise they call voices out. All I dared to hear was "Like-Like-like."

"Katara my girlfriend."

"Fan club-just a dream." And finally Katara pulling Aang away, just thank God. Then they invited us to stay at their "Western Air temple." Because Katara slipped up and mentioned that we were looking for a place to sleep.

"I'd love to see it!" Aang quickly replied with excitement.

"Oh great, home. I can't wait." I mocked, rolling my eyes.

When we got there it was just a house with a upside down air nomad flag, and all the windows decorations up side down as well. "You said this was modeled after the Western Air Temple." Aang asked. They replied with some sensations of an answer.