Sokka X Gyawa Book Two

Soawa

Hello Soawa shippers! It's been so long but enough! You're here to read Sokka finally have things go his way. This will be just the high points. Any moments that made you a shipper still happen!

Part One (Chapter One of Book two)

I dodged them and started to run around the courtyard to dodge them. "You can't run forever!" Fong shouted.

"You can't fight forever!" I snapped back, jumping in between two boulders.

After I did more dodging I saw Sokka running up by himself.

"No! Sokka go back! Get out of here!" I shouted, jumping straight up and avoiding a boulder going for my legs.

"Maybe you can avoid me, but he can't." Fong snarled, as Sokka stood in the courtyard.

I tried to get to him before it happened but it was too late. Fong already started sinking Sokka.

"I can't move!" He yelped in a panicked voice, looking up at me in horror.

"Damn it, Don't hurt him!" I hissed at Fong. "Stop this! You have to let him go!" I tried to plead as I ran up to him. Even though I knew it was a trick, I felt like he was going to be hurt. I didn't know what could happen.

"You could save him if you were in the Avatar State." Fong snarled at me as he sunk Sokka more and more.

"I'm trying! I'm trying!" I gasped, I really did try to go in the Avatar State but it was as if there was a massive block.

"Gyawa, I'm sinking!" I could hear Sokka gasped as he went deeper.

"I don't see glowing!"

"Please, Gyawa!"

Fong and Sokka said making it even worst.

Tears started to fall as I realized I couldn't do anything. I couldn't go in the Avatar State.

"You don't need to do this!" I tried to plead as I held Fong's arm.

"Apparently I do."

So many thoughts went through my head; what Katara would do to me if he died, what would happen to the war. Without Sokka life would be dule. Without Sokka... it just couldn't be the same!

"No!" I gasped, as Sokka completely disappeared into the ground.

I jumped to where Sokka used to be and I looked back at Fong with glowing eyes.

"It worked! It worked!" He yelled like a mad men.

I flew up on top of the courtyard, the Avatar State lit up the whole place. It was beautiful if I hadn't been forced in this state. I no longer cared for what Fong was saying down below. Only to destroy this cursed place.

After Roku finished I went back into my body and got out of the Avatar State.

"I'm sorry, Sokka." I said, as he grabbed me. My whole body shaking, my throat felt like a big cough ball.

"It's ok, Gyawa, I knew you'd figure something out." Sokka smiled, his blue eyes shining in the moonlight.

Since when was he so pretty? So supportive?

"Sokka! Gyawa!" Katara gasped, as Aang and her ran up.

*

We left that night and found the nicest heap of grass to lay in for the night. A hundred times more peaceful. But one thing stayed in my mind, Sokka. And he wouldn't leave my head.