4

It's been hours since jahseh left. Insomnia had woke up in me since I realized i wasn't at home. I haven't got any texts from my mom nor my dad and depression slowly filled in me.

The pain in my chest. Grew and grew till I could feel it physically. I turned my head as i heard my phone go off. I knew it was jah.

That X guy: you up?? You ok???
3:37am.

He used imessage to text me this time. I stare at the screen. Deciding if i should tell him the truth or fake it.

Yeah im ok.
3:43am.
That X guy: No fr. What's bothering you?
3:45am.
Im just stressed with all this.
3:47am.
That X guy: okay, pack your shit. You're going to stay with me.
3:50am.
Why? what happened?
3:51am.
That X guy: I don't want to see you hurting when i know i can do something about it. I don't want any negative energy going through your mind while im not in that hotel room.
3:53am.
Ok jahseh. I'll pack.
3:55am.
That X guy: No, try to get some sleep. I'll be there at 7. I'll help you pack and move you in with me. Goodnight🖤.
3:57am.

I set my phone down. It's been a while since i had an actual conversation with somebody on my phone. I look around the empty dark hotel room.

It look like it was built to perfection and it was. It was so perfect. To perfect. I feel bad if I'll mess it up. I turn over and shut my eyes hoping to sleep.

***

I opened my eyes. Surprised i was because i thought i would never get any sleep. I turn over to see jahseh. He was sleeping. He was in red revenge shorts and thick white nike socks. I look at the night stand to see his shirt on top of my phone. I lean over him to move his shirt.

"What the fuck" his voice was at a rasp. I quickly grew embarrassed. I grabbed my phone and went back to my spot. He sat up and stretched. He clears his throat.

"What time is it?" His voice was still at a rasp so he tried clearing it again. I turned on my phone.

"It's ten" i said and he gets up and puts on his shirt.

"You was sleeping when i came. I packed all your stuff. So if you wanna grab some slides, we can be on our way." He said while slipping his slides on his feet.

"I just have my underwear on." I said .

"Girl, aint nobody gon look at you like that. If they do ima have to merk em. Gshit." He said and i laughed, putting on my slides. He grab my bags and we made our way out the hotel.

This one is so short😗 anyways! Goodnight! Sweet dreams! May god blessss youuuu💗💞💝💖💕