11

"The album is going to fuck up the world!"He laughed, making the widest smile.

Jahseh was telling me how he's working on some album called "?". From what it sounds like, it looks as if his fans are gonna be so happy when it comes out.

"Here, come here." He said as he got up and went on the computer. He typed for a bit and laid his head on his hand.

"Gave my love a piece of me
She put my heart beneath her feet
She turned and left I question, 'What's my worth?'".

He just showed me part of the song but i can tell he put his heart in it. The way his voice quivered showed emotion. It revealed that something is hurting him. That something is eating him alive.

"Daisey?" I hear and I look up at jah. He had to widest smile but he didn't have his diamond grills this time.

"Tell me what you think about the piece?" He puts his arm on the chair and turns to me.

"Jahseh, it's amazing. Honestly, the best work yet. With this type of vibe. It will make the world think differently." I said and he laughed as he turned off his computer. He got up and gave me a big hug.

"That's exactly what i wanted to hear!" He said as he picked me up, swinging me side to side.

"Jah." I laughed out. He finally puts me down.

"I completely forgot. Im helping out some kids. You have to come with me." He grabbed my waist and smiled.

"Sure, why wouldn't i go?" I asked and he shrugged as he walk over to the bed and went under the covers. I walk over to his closet and put the hat back. Then i turn off the lights and made my way to the bed.

I hear jah struggling. I guess he was trying to take off his clothes to get comfortable. The bed stopped moving and everything was quiet.

"Goodnight jahseh. I love you." I said before i fell asleep. I feel the bed dip and jahseh turns me over and brings my waist closer to his, putting my leg on top of his as he digs his face in my neck.

"I love you too." He mumbles on my neck. His breath made me shiver. I wonder what i would've been doing if I wasn't even here? Probably still in my room, crying about life. Jah's grip on me was so tight and snug that i fell asleep on him.

****
I woke up late and jah was still holding me but his head wasn't in my neck. It was tilt back a little and his mouth was slightly open like always.

I snake my hand on the back of his head and pulled it towards me, kissing him on the lips. After i kissed him, he opens his eyes and smiles. His smile then dies.

"Fuck! The kids!" He yells as he gets up and runs to the bathroom. I laugh at him for a bit and get up to go to the bathroom. I took off my clothes as jah was already in the shower. I opened the door and went inside.

"Daisey, what the fuck?!" He turns around.

"What?" I shrugged.

"Nothing..i-i just didn't think you were that type of person." He said as he turned back around and started washing himself.

"Same." I said. I already did a whole lot of crazy shit ever since i came here so this was nothing new.

****(sorry 4 the skips)

We were in this warehouse that was full of kids. I stay in the corner as jah was talking to the kids. He gave each and every kid everything that he bought. The counselors then talk to him for a couple of minutes. A little girl then runs to me.

"Are you his girlfriend?" She slurred the "girlfriend".

"Umm..something like that." I squat down to reach her height.

"Oh....so you guys are married!" The girl screams running back to where she was, bringing attention to all the kids.

"Ewwww they're married." They all say in unison, bringing attention to jah and the counselors.

I stand up and noticed that Jah turned to me. He smiles and laughs at me. My face grew so red. I put my hands behind my back and played with them. Jah then walks over to me.

"Come on wifey." He puts his arm over me.

"Shut up!" I laughed out. As we went outside. The big men with the truck that was carrying the stuff rolls down the window.

"We good boss?" One of the men yelled.

"Yea, y'all could go." Jah waves them off and they left. We walk to his car and get it.

"Anymore plans?" I groan and he turns on the car and rests on of his hand on my leg.

"I wanna look at motorcycles."