17

I woke up to noises in the room. I lift myself up, making my hair fall to my face. I take my hand and flip my hair to my back, revealing Kevin packing.

"What time is it?" I mumbled, still feeling tired.

"11:00am." He turns to me and then goes back to what he was doing. I inch myself out of the bed, Pulling up my over-sized tee so i wouldn't get caught in it.

"I booked our flight. I added you on but you owe me. This is money I can't just be throwing away." He brought his full attention to me. To be honest, I didn't give a fuck. I didn't have time to.

"Im sorry kev, i got you." I lied.

"Ight well..do you have everything?" He asked me and i look around.

"Yeah, pretty much." I ran my fingers through my hair and hit my thigh, getting up.

"Why are we leaving now?"

"If we leave later, we'll miss our flight."

"Kevin, what the hell. I can't even shower?"

"Shower at the fucking motel."

"Kevin" i slurred his name and he laughed. I put my hair in a low bun and grabbed my book bag, throwing it on my back.

I slipped my bare feet in my Nike slides. Im pretty sure my socks are lost in Kevin's covers. I brush my shirt and it falls down to mid-thigh. Kevin finishes up and looks at me.

"Aw, First day of kindergarten or what?" He mumbled followed by a smirk.

"Shut up." I turn around to grab my charger and phone. Kevin leads me out the door and his mother turns her head at us.

"Who's that?" She asked.

"Don't worry ma. We leaving." Kevin's blank emotion flowed through my ears.

"Hi dear, Are you kevi's little girlfriend?" She turns her head to me as i head to the front door.

"Kevi?" I tried to hold in my laugh but i slipped out a couple.

"He hates when i call him that. I find it cute. He is so stubborn but dear, let me show you his baby pictures really quick. His ass was so ug-

"Alright ma, damn." Kevin cuts her off and cussed under his breath.

"Boy, i know you is not cursing in this damn mothafuckin household." She swore to him and he grabs my hand and leads me outside.

"My bad"

"It's okay Kevi"

-skipping a wholeeee lotta time-

We enter the motel. I really wanted to be in a hotel but I'll take whatever Kevin can pay for. I set everything down, giving Kevin my full attention.

"Rolling loud is tomorrow." He finally starts a conversation. Im glad he did. I was getting tired staring at him.

"Oh cool." I look down, trying to make a beat with my thighs.

"Im glad you're with me. I hate going alone." He plops right beside me and lays his head on my shoulder. I pat his back.

"Yep, you little..buddy friend." I tried to friend zone him. I didn't like how he was attaching to me. Yes, we were in highschool all through out those years but he only talked to me during warmups in gym.